The Cherry Wave **NEW EP 'CLOSE'**



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: The Cherry Wave *NEW SINGLE*

Postby O Drones » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:58 pm

:success: Thanks folks. If ILF likes it, it's all good :!!!: :yay:
O Drones

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The Cherry Wave *NEW SINGLE*

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Nice! Interested to hear the rest of the album. :thumb:
Good deals with: AngryGoldfish, Officer Bukowski, casterbro, amnesiac305, Achtane, Snufkino, Tom Dalton, DarkAxel, JamesSGBrown, casperh7, Tristan, intothegroove, Gigahearts_FX, alalalkasar, nightterrors, Schlatte, Dandolin, jskadiang

some Swedish dude wrote:Hitler is #1 soy duck
coldbrightsunlight

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7368
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Re: The Cherry Wave *NEW SINGLE*

Postby O Drones » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:33 pm

New single, Crashing is now available as a free download. Album will be out on Monday :!!!:

https://thecherrywave.bandcamp.com/track/crashing-2

Image
O Drones

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The Cherry Wave *CRASHING*

Postby Eivind August » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:16 am

:!!!:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.


Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: The Cherry Wave *CRASHING*

Postby O Drones » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:42 pm

:!!!: OUT NOW :!!!:

The sound of falling apart. The new album by The Cherry Wave:

S H I M A R U

https://thecherrywave.bandcamp.com/album/shimaru

Image
O Drones

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The Cherry Wave **NEW ALBUM**

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 pm

love love love that cover. Will check it out later tonight. :thumb:
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Will Carruthers wrote: “Just play one note,” Sonic had advised us as we travelled down to the M1. “Keep it simple. One note. No fancy stuff.” By “fancy stuff” he meant two notes.

Chankgeez wrote:There's no "i" in ILF.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27560
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The Cherry Wave **NEW ALBUM**

Postby O Drones » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:52 pm

Thank you man :yay: :yay:
O Drones

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The Cherry Wave **NEW ALBUM**

Postby PeteeBee » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Love it. So far Placid Blue is my favorite track. Really beautiful stuff!
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.


BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:36 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Re: The Cherry Wave **NEW ALBUM**

Postby O Drones » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:33 pm

PeteeBee wrote:Love it. So far Placid Blue is my favorite track. Really beautiful stuff!



Ah cheers duder. That's the "ballad" :lol:
O Drones

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The Cherry Wave **NEW ALBUM**

Postby Eivind August » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:53 am

Finally got the chance to listen, digging it! :!!!:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.


Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: The Cherry Wave **NEW ALBUM**

Postby O Drones » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 am

Eivind August wrote:Finally got the chance to listen, digging it! :!!!:


:success:
O Drones

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The Cherry Wave **NEW ALBUM**

Postby tremolo3 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Softwater is awesome! I'm probably now your biggest Mexican fan.


And I told you this in OSG, it sounds so similar to Sore Eyelids, not that is bad, I can finally listen to something as good as them in the same vein.

John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."


PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1952
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:09 am
Location: Tijuana

Re: The Cherry Wave **NEW ALBUM**

Postby O Drones » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:03 pm

tremolo3 wrote:Softwater is awesome! I'm probably now your biggest Mexican fan.


And I told you this in OSG, it sounds so similar to Sore Eyelids, not that is bad, I can finally listen to something as good as them in the same vein.



Ah man! I checked them out after you mentioned it :cool: Sooooooooooooooo good :!!!:
O Drones

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The Cherry Wave **NEW ALBUM**

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Speaking of soooooooooooo goood :!!!:

This record slays. Well done dudes!
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Will Carruthers wrote: “Just play one note,” Sonic had advised us as we travelled down to the M1. “Keep it simple. One note. No fancy stuff.” By “fancy stuff” he meant two notes.

Chankgeez wrote:There's no "i" in ILF.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27560
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The Cherry Wave **NEW ALBUM**

Postby O Drones » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:36 pm

D.o.S. wrote:Speaking of soooooooooooo goood :!!!:

This record slays. Well done dudes!

:hug:
O Drones

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Music



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.