Sunpocrisy (post core prog) - new live video + EU gigs

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Sunpocrisy - post core progressive metal NEW ALBUM!!

Postby ProCarsteNation » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:19 pm

wishlisted :!!!:

lovely journey of an album, congratulations :thumb:
aural conjunctions on SC

I hate moodswings are awesome! Oh, and I usually post when I'm way too tired...
Invisible Man wrote:do something selfish and live a little.
ProCarsteNation

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:20 am

DUDE

I love this :) great :!!!: forwarded it to a friend and we'll be on a lookout for your tour, if you plan to do Czech Republic again they could totally support for you :!!!:
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Love it, love it, love it! Been jamming out to the album almost non stop it seems! hahahaha!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Abanoise » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:48 am

I'm really glad you like it. We're really proud of this album, slightly different from the previous one - who was more metal-oriented.

DarkAxel wrote: if you plan to do Czech Republic again they could totally support for you :!!!:

Yes, we'd like to return at least to Ústí nad Labem, maybe at the end of april. We went there a couple of years ago, at Rock Planet... epic night!

But we'd also like to have a gig in Prague, and in other cities of Czech Replublic, so many thanks for any kind of help :thumb:
You're not a musician, you're a low frequencies generator!

Good deals: starcastic, multi_s, Ragged Trousers, phantasmagorovich x2, delaydecay, Aen, plotkin, TheOndrakGuy, Grandnoise, smallsnd/bgsnd, jskadiang, WtrPlyr, sp3k, AngryGoldfish, dan_abnormal, laekna x11, casperh7, FreakFlagRecordings, MEC x3, CaptainBoxman, wsf1234, durden26, Communarchy, painbeam, hipwaf, shrubber, chutneyfarmer, John, colossus, Jero, Jono, DarkAxel, Lebowsky, Eivind August, Snufkino, boneslygrifter
Abanoise

experienced
experienced

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:24 am

Abanoise wrote:
DarkAxel wrote: if you plan to do Czech Republic again they could totally support for you :!!!:

Yes, we'd like to return at least to Ústí nad Labem, maybe at the end of april. We went there a couple of years ago, at Rock Planet... epic night!

But we'd also like to have a gig in Prague, and in other cities of Czech Replublic, so many thanks for any kind of help :thumb:

would you PM me an email to anyone who my friends could contact about booking here and being a support act for you guys?
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Abanoise » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Samaroid Dioramas, our first album, is now officially SOLD OUT and we don't know when we're going to reprint it, yet. Anybody interested in reprinting it? please get in touch with us!. Thanks everyone who purchased it and listened to it, we hope you are enjoying "Eyegasm, Hallelujah!" as well!

Good deals: starcastic, multi_s, Ragged Trousers, phantasmagorovich x2, delaydecay, Aen, plotkin, TheOndrakGuy, Grandnoise, smallsnd/bgsnd, jskadiang, WtrPlyr, sp3k, AngryGoldfish, dan_abnormal, laekna x11, casperh7, FreakFlagRecordings, MEC x3, CaptainBoxman, wsf1234, durden26, Communarchy, painbeam, hipwaf, shrubber, chutneyfarmer, John, colossus, Jero, Jono, DarkAxel, Lebowsky, Eivind August, Snufkino, boneslygrifter
Abanoise

experienced
experienced

Re: [BAND SPAM] Sunpocrisy - post core metal bla bla

Postby Inconuucl » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:25 pm

DarkAxel wrote:holy shit, pretty amazing! :)

the growls remind me of The Ocean whom i love

Dude, why are you euro. I would jam with you in a heartbeat. :hug:
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:11 pm

More like why aren't you Euro?
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:30 am

I WANT MY VINYL!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

OK, that's all. LOL!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Re: [BAND SPAM] Sunpocrisy - post core metal bla bla

Postby Abanoise » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:53 am

Inconuucl wrote:
DarkAxel wrote:holy shit, pretty amazing! :)

the growls remind me of The Ocean whom i love

Dude, why are you euro. I would jam with you in a heartbeat. :hug:

Man, if you have some good contact there, we'll be ready in a heartbeat and we'll tale the first plane :!!!:

BTW, The Ocean were one of our first great inspirations; we even opened one of their gigs five years ago...

jwar wrote:I WANT MY VINYL!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I could write the same words...

Abanoise

experienced
experienced

Postby Abanoise » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:41 pm

jwar wrote:I WANT MY VINYL!!!!!!!

I've just seen this on the Facebook page of our German label :!!!:

Abanoise

experienced
experienced

Postby Abanoise » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Vynils are ready! We have already sent all the preorders.

If you live in the US, you can check Dullest Records (https://dullestrecords.bandcamp.com/), who gently has helped us in this challenge. Otherwise, you can find them on our bandcamp.

Imageurl immagine

Abanoise

experienced
experienced

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:55 pm

That looks amazing dude. Nice!
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:32 am

YES!!!!!! I've got a Vinyl, CD and T-Shirt coming! I can't wait!!

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:19 am

Got my swag yesterday! T-shirt (which I'm wearing right now), CD, Vinyl, stickers, magnet and an EP (THANKS SO MUCH!!). So excited!!!

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

PreviousNext

Return to Music