The what you just got thread!



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby foomanfat » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Vinyl
Image
Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5626
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby worra » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:27 am

mmmmm Suuns

Image
https://www.instagram.com/dddamons/

YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Location: Outer Space, CA

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby worra » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:27 am

foomanfat wrote:Vinyl



Heck yes Jane Doe
https://www.instagram.com/dddamons/

YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Location: Outer Space, CA

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:49 pm

foomanfat wrote:Vinyl
Image


I wonder if you can hear me yawning from the crowd on that recording. :lol:


Image
Image

Cyclobe's Wounded Galaxies Tap at the Window & Duane Pitre's Bayou Electric
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
damnableman wrote:If you want to program it and build it and then sell it to me at a cost that in no way reflects the volume of labor you had to put into it, I'm in.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27061
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:33 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
foomanfat wrote:Vinyl
Image


I wonder if you can hear me yawning from the crowd on that recording. :lol:


Image
Image

Cyclobe's Wounded Galaxies Tap at the Window & Duane Pitre's Bayou Electric


The man giving a speech in that picture is French philosopher of metaphysics and intellectual founder of the French republican socialism, Jean Jaurès. He almost prevented WW1, but his assassination by a far right supporter led the entire left to stop opposing the war. Weird to see his picture hijacked :lol:
http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer, Eivind August

Eivind August wrote:Well, if you don't really need anything, then don't buy anything? :idk: Spend money on beer, clothes, or better yet, start saving. Travel somewhere you've never been before. Invest.


Image
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby foomanfat » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:38 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
foomanfat wrote:Vinyl
Image


I wonder if you can hear me yawning from the crowd on that recording. :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Disarm D'arcy wrote:The man giving a speech in that picture is French philosopher of metaphysics and intellectual founder of the French republican socialism, Jean Jaurès. He almost prevented WW1, but his assassination by a far right supporter led the entire left to stop opposing the war. Weird to see his picture hijacked :lol:

Oh, yeah. Would you look at that. Interesting.

Image
Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5626
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby imJonWain » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:31 pm

fuck yeah, literately been looking for this record for years.
Attachments
RNRAK.jpg
RNRAK.jpg (243.74 KiB) Viewed 615 times
"I'm not sure what "serious design flaws" you see. Does it explode or poison your dog?" - PRR @ diystompboxes
imJonWain

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm
Location: Boston Area

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby moid » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:04 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
foomanfat wrote:Cyclobe's Wounded Galaxies Tap at the Window & Duane Pitre's Bayou Electric


I love Duane Pitre's Bayou Electric; I play it in the car to calm me down after a bad day at work; I'm now listening to Cyclobe for the first time, thanks very much, they sound awesome :)
moid

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 6:35 pm

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby Eivind August » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 am

Image

Great follow up to their first one!
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.


WANT: LAL 87

Great dealings:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5197
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby Ugly Nora » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Image

Image
Ugly Nora

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:22 pm
Location: Shermer, Illinois

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Vinyl:
Image

CD:
Image
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
damnableman wrote:If you want to program it and build it and then sell it to me at a cost that in no way reflects the volume of labor you had to put into it, I'm in.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27061
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:22 am

Lately
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever
DarkAxel

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8723
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:38 pm
Location: BWARRRRM

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:40 pm

^^ Niice haul.


D.o.S. wrote:Image


This finally showed up :!!!:
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
damnableman wrote:If you want to program it and build it and then sell it to me at a cost that in no way reflects the volume of labor you had to put into it, I'm in.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27061
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby foomanfat » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Picked up some vinyl in Richmond this weekend.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5626
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: The what you just got thread!

Postby imJonWain » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:19 pm

I went to a record show on Sunday and all I ended up buying was a cheap copy of Diver Down
"I'm not sure what "serious design flaws" you see. Does it explode or poison your dog?" - PRR @ diystompboxes
imJonWain

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm
Location: Boston Area

PreviousNext

Return to Music



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.