New Smashing Pumpkins

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: New Smashing Pumpkins

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Fuck you dos. :lol:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gnomethrone » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:28 pm

If it was just some band i would be unoffended but im an entitled baby and want to hear them sound like they did when i was in middle school :)*
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:22 am

BitchPudding wrote:IIRC him and Billy are friends IRL. And no, know one posted it.

I feel like im the only one who really likes Silvery Sometimes. Video too.

Meh, maybe my music taste is finally in the gutter.

Nah dude. Your musical taste is fine. Just these douche nuggets don't agree. Who cares? Bunch of sluts. Just because Billy is all old, dickish, everything-phobic and ugly, doesn't mean he can't make a good tune still. :) LOL. I'm actually being serious though. I think your musical taste is fine. These old fucks like DOS just don't remember the good ole days because it was so fucking long ago for them. Like how old is DOS anyway? 70? 63.5? 29? Who knows right? I mean, right??? ;) lol
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:41 am

Old enough to party, in the parlance of Super Bad, a film my sources tell me is a trendy youthful reference.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:42 am

D.o.S. wrote:Old enough to party, in the parlance of Super Bad, a film my sources tell me is a trendy youthful reference.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :hug:
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby gnomethrone » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:33 am

Jwar wrote:Bunch of sluts

:hello:
Sorry guys, enjoy your song. Its an ugly world and im glad you have a thing that you like. Im just a bitter butthole who needs his william corgan to have either
A: a big muff
or
B: some orchestral shit and a top hat

I mostly just wanted to talk shit about the sugar ray guy
good dealings here:
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:41 am

I mean, we can totally talk smack about Sugar Ray Boi. I mostly think its hilarious thats hes popping up randomly cause of the pumpkins.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:33 pm

10 Seconds Down was a good song. Come at me bros.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby gnomethrone » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Did you ever have spiky hair with bleached tips, Jwar? I sure did.
good dealings here:
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:50 pm

gnomethrone wrote:Did you ever have spiky hair with bleached tips, Jwar? I sure did.

Hell no I didn't lol. I had long ass black hair when I was younger and I'm working on it again. I just can appreciate a catchy song.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby gnomethrone » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Damn just me then. I was in middle school and my mom had me get whatever hair style the boys on the show Home Improvement had. Went from the center part mop top to the Mark McGrath when they did :lol:
good dealings here:
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:10 pm

I'm not going to lie, I look terrible with my get up too. hahaha.

The home improvement look was something a lot of kids had to suffer. My mom had me in the mop top when I was in grade school. Sigh. I want to kick my own ass just thinking about it now. lol.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Previous

Return to Music