Oh boy Josh Homme.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Oh boy Josh Homme.

Postby MechaGodzilla » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:43 pm

vidret wrote:stop intentionally misunderstanding me

stop ascribing intentions to me? i don't understand anybody trying to analyse why he did it. I think it misses the point. I was intentionally trying to not be a dick to you while bouncing off the thing you said but :idk:
vidret wrote:he kicked a photographer in the camera.

I really think it should be seen as "he kicked a person in the face".
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby lost in music » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:46 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
lost in music wrote:I've just been waiting a while for another Brody Dalle solo record and I can't imagine that this will do anything but get in the way of that.

I'm sure someone can throw you together some Blondie B sides if you ask nicely.

Blondie b-sides were mostly just other album tracks, but I appreciate the thought.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Mudfuzz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:22 pm

vidret wrote:stop intentionally misunderstanding me

ok
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Pete » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:36 pm

Goddamn.
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby Psyre » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 pm

You guys who think he just tried to kick a camera must only be using your phones for photography. A camera is an extension of one's self. That's like saying "I didn't try to kick that person's teeth out, I was just trying to kick them in the harmonica."

Im going to speculate that there'd be more outrage amongst some of you if he had some dude playing a modular set up open for them and Josh came out and just kicked the table over after the set.

It's one thing to shove a camera in someone's face, it's completely different to be 6ft from said person's head and that person try to destroy your means of income.
There are now 2 reports in this thread that more than suggest Josh is a predator who without hesitation, inflicts physical pain on others.
Psyre

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby tremolo3 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Psyre wrote:You guys who think he just tried to kick a camera

Wait, is anyone actually thinking otherwise? I thought commesect was banned.
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby echorec » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Psyre wrote:You guys who think he just tried to kick a camera must only be using your phones for photography. A camera is an extension of one's self.

Psyre wrote:Josh is a predator who without hesitation, inflicts physical pain on others.

So we've gone from "he's a dick" to he's an opportunistic predator, who kicked a helpless white woman right in the soul.

Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 10,000,000.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Harry_Manback » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Obviously an inebriated asshole move. I'm sure he feels like a dick, as he should. That first "apology" was complete bullshit; should have been sincere and transparent from the get go and owned his behavior. That's hard when you act like a drunken asshole and you're trying to avoid blame (I know).

He was fucked up. He kicked a camera. It happened to be attached to a girl's face. Moral: he needs to not get so fucked up and stop kicking things that don't belong to him.
Harry_Manback

experienced
experienced

Postby jrfox92 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Harry_Manback wrote:Obviously an inebriated asshole move. I'm sure he feels like a dick, as he should. That first "apology" was complete bullshit; should have been sincere and transparent from the get go and owned his behavior. That's hard when you act like a drunken asshole and you're trying to avoid blame (I know).

He was fucked up. He kicked a camera. It happened to be attached to a girl's face. Moral: he needs to not get so fucked up and stop kicking things that don't belong to him.

Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Psyre » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:37 pm

And not slap aen's balls. Sorry for offending you echorec, but it's not about gender
Psyre

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 pm

What’s up with the love?
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby echorec » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 pm

Psyre wrote:And not slap aen's balls. Sorry for offending you echorec, but it's not about gender

I hope you have a terrific week, Psyre. :hello:
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Psyre » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:41 pm

echorec wrote:
Psyre wrote:And not slap aen's balls. Sorry for offending you echorec, but it's not about gender

I hope you have a terrific week, Psyre. :hello:

Thanks :!!!: it's been a strange month, but this week seems promising. A lot of traveling, but a couple off nights. My wife will be dog sitting for her parents, so I plan to get down with some monologue/spoken word tape manipulation ala William Burroughs.

Not sure how hectic your holidays are, but I hope you can find some quality peace time :hug:
Psyre

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

vidret wrote:
jrfox92 wrote:
Harry_Manback wrote:Obviously an inebriated asshole move. I'm sure he feels like a dick, as he should. That first "apology" was complete bullshit; should have been sincere and transparent from the get go and owned his behavior. That's hard when you act like a drunken asshole and you're trying to avoid blame (I know).

^^^

One more time for the lurkers in the back.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:30 pm

actual wrote:Guess his feet failed him after all.

Also this is an underrated gem.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Music