Velouria FX

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Velouria FX

Postby Glitches&switches » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:16 pm

Anyone get their hands or feet on any of the Velouria FX pedals yet? Been following them on Instagram for a while and definitely intrigued by some of their pedal offerings so far. Curious if anyone here is familiar or has played any of them yet.
Glitches&switches

committed
committed

Re: Velouria FX

Postby Jwar » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:31 pm

This stuff looks cool but I can't figure out how you even order? Not to mention the conversion rate seems insane. Is that South African currency??? If so, that stuff is super fucking cheap.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby 01010111 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:42 pm

It looks like it’s from Brazil? If so, those pedals are essentially 75% off. I.e. if it says $400 then it’s roughly $100 USD.

Those pedals do look rad, tho

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Glitches&switches » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:08 am

Well that's even better news, if they are really that affordable I may just have to take the plunge. I've contacted them and they seem to be very responsive so far. I'm intrigued by the videos I've seen on Instagram. Definitely going to attempt to buy one!
Glitches&switches

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:24 pm

I’m chatting back and forth with them now. Finding out shipping rates. The prices are almost too good. Insane.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Glitches&switches » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:52 pm

Jwar wrote:I’m chatting back and forth with them now. Finding out shipping rates. The prices are almost too good. Insane.

Did you reach out on Instagram or Facebook? I am waiting to hear back from them. I am looking at the Spacegazer which I believe is out of stock at the moment but it looks and sounds pretty cool, four reverbs algorithms and 4 delay algorithms, one being a granular delay that seems to sound very pleasing and if my conversion is correct only $175 usd plus whatever shipping is. Let me know if you end up grabbing something!
Glitches&switches

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:17 pm

I hit them up on Facebook. They seem a bit slow in response but they are responding. The conversion is ridiculous. I wonder what the shipping will be like.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:18 am

Alrighty! I have a Witchcraft and Nebulosa coming in probably a months time. Total cost was just a little over 300. Shipping was 35 bucks. That seems, really, really fair. He does have a Reverb shop now (I think HE??? I don't know, maybe she?), anyway, on there price for shipping is 40 plus it's inflated a tad from what I was told but still good. This is a great price on these pedals and I'm really looking forward to checking them out.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Return to General Gear