The Official Post Your Pets That Are Not For Sale Thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Official Post Your Pets That Are Not For Sale Thread

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:54 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby coupleonapkins » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:13 pm

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby coupleonapkins » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:28 pm

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby coupleonapkins » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dandolin » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:10 pm

this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:22 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby coupleonapkins » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:06 pm

Both the drybell & the Fantom already sold.....I wonder why? :hobbes: :lol: :idk:

Meanwhile...

"Cat not included" :snax:

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby tremolo3 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:55 pm

John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:25 pm

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby coupleonapkins » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:26 pm

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF