MOOD (CBA+Drolo+OBNE)

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: MOOD (CBA+Drolo+OBNE)

Postby multi_s » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:52 pm

Jwar wrote:Soooooo, seeing as how this is DOOM spelled backwards, is there like a secret doom setting of some sort? ;)

jwar, it also spells WOOD if you flip it upside down.

just saying
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby drolo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:59 pm

multi_s wrote:
Jwar wrote:Soooooo, seeing as how this is DOOM spelled backwards, is there like a secret doom setting of some sort? ;)

jwar, it also spells WOOD if you flip it upside down.

just saying

or DOOW if you re-flip it :cool:
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:52 pm

I'm glad it exists, but I'll never be able to afford that shit.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Seance » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:11 pm

boneslygrifter wrote:

Nice!
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby manymanyhaha » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:19 pm

Just played with one for an hour and it's the must fun thing I've played in a long time. Not saying anything bad about the effects at all (especially am enjoying Slip) but almost wish I could place a tiny version of the looper before or after everything on my board and then float into the ether for eternity :idea:
manymanyhaha

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby p.j. » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:44 am

Muse FTW wrote:Unrelated but also semi-related:

I never felt this way before (even when it was blatantly obvious) but I'm starting to get a sour taste from all of these embargo-demos that get released like a shotgun blast from the same 5-10 content creators on youtube.

The synth community is plagued by the same individuals who have a lot of nice equipment but rarely release anything worth a shit with them, but are good advertising platforms for all of these companies. I appreciated it before when it seemed like smaller brands got the spotlight, but now I feel like it has become a problem and nobody can give their actual opinion on anything due to fear of losing their free synths/pedals/demos.

I don't mind it with CBA since they make quality pedals that have significant depth, but idk, the whole culture around synths and pedals on youtube has become artificial to me.

Is anything about Youtube really natural or organic? :no:
p.j.

interested
interested

Re: New CBA what?

Postby p.j. » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:53 am

CrazyDroneDream wrote:
jrfox92 wrote:
CrazyDroneDream wrote:This might be the first CBA pedal I want to really have. I’m digging it. I just want to say the guys on Pedals and Effects should be embarrassed they don’t know about Drolo pedals. Nick claims to be Mr. Glitch, lol. I swear it seems like all they know is EarthQuaker Devices and Meris stuff.

I mean, honestly, all they really know about is the stuff given/suggested to them and shit from the '90s.
Just look at their boards. :snax:

True, maybe I just feel like Nick comes across very arrogant like he knows more than anyone else about pedals. Lately their show has become like a B rate Sweetwater demo channel to me.

Nick is your obnoxious (Mathrock) cousin whereas Mitch is your cool (Dadrock) uncle. Both are part of your family and should be loved unconditionally!
p.j.

interested
interested

Postby titbeard » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:01 pm

Here's my demo for the Mood. Absolutely elated by this thing. With all the focus being on Blooper, this was such a fantastic surprise out of nowhere.

titbeard

interested
interested

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:59 pm

Is the Blooper still a thing? I was under the impression that this was the Blooper but with a new name.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby drolo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:04 pm

BitchPudding wrote:Is the Blooper still a thing? I was under the impression that this was the Blooper but with a new name.

Blooper is still on. This has actually nothing to do with it. But I get that people were confused, what with all the O's and all :)
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:11 pm

Hey, im glad to be wrong. the more out of the blue strokes of genius like this the better.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:04 pm

drolo wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:Is the Blooper still a thing? I was under the impression that this was the Blooper but with a new name.

Blooper is still on. This has actually nothing to do with it. But I get that people were confused, what with all the O's and all :)

https://chaseblissaudio.com/2019/06/19/mood-vs-blooper/

I may have said before, but I have no interest in Blooper. I don't have the skill required for a full fledged looper like that. It also seems to be way too much in too small a package.

Mood on the other hand looks perfect for me. Weird, glitchy micro looper with delay and reverb? Perfect!

On that note, Mood showed up today. Going to mess around with it a little later tonight when I have time
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby thesmellofrain » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:59 am

I got the last one of the first batch to Oslo. Ive barely had some time to play around, but currently seems like a nice addition to my FORM2. Will hav this in the beginning of my chain, and the FORM at the end most likely.

Quick question, could one in theory use a KeyStep to control the Clock-knob? to make it like a realtime granular synth.
Bend & Release.
thesmellofrain

involved
involved

Postby drolo » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:12 am

thesmellofrain wrote:Quick question, could one in theory use a KeyStep to control the Clock-knob? to make it like a realtime granular synth.

In theory yes, but it can only play the divisions as mentioned on the dial which in terms of pitch should correspond to a bunch of octaves and fifths
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:50 am

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear