Meris Enzo

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Meris Enzo

Postby Confuzzled » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:02 pm

Hey all,

I just got around to messing with my enzo last night and can see the validation in all the comments about navigating it's functions. I tried watching their official demo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEB-HyNV6LU&t=12s) and copying the settings and found that the sounds did not match up. Couldn't get the arpeggiation to work and I have to purchase a TRS cable to get the expression pedal to work. Has anyone had the same issues? I sent them an email to see if they could tell me what I'm doing wrong and I just downloaded their PDF manual. Any insight is greatly appreciated.
Confuzzled

experienced
experienced

Re: Meris Enzo

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:15 pm

Maybe your pedal needs a reset. I think there’s a way to do that. Look in the manual. It’s possible all the secondary functions are set up in a way to prevent you from easily achieving that sound.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Re: Meris Enzo

Postby Confuzzled » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:47 am

So Meris called me later that night that I posted this and I believe I spoke with Alex? Who was incredibly cool and talked me through the reset and various settings. The manual is way confusing and I agree that this could have used another knob or two to control the settings. My next step is to search out some other users settings and most likely pick up a disaster area midi controller for stored settings.
Confuzzled

experienced
experienced

Return to General Gear