Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby iamthesnow » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Image

spent the weekend moving keys... got rid of an organ, picked up a piano and a tube organ!
:bob:
iamthesnow

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:48 am
Location: New Mexico

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby Naz Nomad » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:46 pm

.
Last edited by Naz Nomad on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naz Nomad

committed
committed
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby Ghost Hip » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

what.... its better than nothing. :lol:

I need to get a pic of my piano at home.
Attachments
facebook 428.jpg
mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

User avatar
moderator
moderator
 
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:11 am
Location: The Great Lakes

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby Blurillaz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 pm

How this get stickied? :?:
Blurillaz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4588
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: The Nightosphere

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 pm

:thumb:
Attachments
DSC00669.jpg
DSC00669.jpg (18.85 KiB) Viewed 13561 times
Mudfuzz

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 16167
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: 'merka: a backwards thinking nation.

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby Blurillaz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:18 pm

:joy:
Image
















:picard:
Blurillaz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4588
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: The Nightosphere

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby Ghost Hip » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Blurillaz wrote:How this get stickied? :?:


Iams and I chat on aim, he pointed it out, and I emailed devi.
mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

User avatar
moderator
moderator
 
Posts: 6840
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:11 am
Location: The Great Lakes

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby Blurillaz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 pm

PumpkinPieces wrote:
Blurillaz wrote:How this get stickied? :?:


Iams and I chat on aim, he pointed it out, and I emailed devi.

If only I ever used aim... Or knew Devi's email... Then the Pedalboards Of The Stars would be stickied forevas! :joy:
Blurillaz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4588
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: The Nightosphere

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby less_cunning » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 pm

i wish i had a functional digital camera i would take a pic of my Yahama electric piano and my Ensoniq SQ1+ and my Casios... :cry:
Image
less_cunning

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:56 am
Location: GRIXXIN.

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby cloudscapes » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

and an sk-1
cloudscapes

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:41 pm

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby Blurillaz » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 pm

cloudscapes wrote:Image

:love:
Blurillaz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4588
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: The Nightosphere

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby smile_man » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 pm

I have a DS-10, some shitty casio (not the cool kind), and this for VSTs:

DSCF2879.JPG
My faux-MIDI synth.


The different colours trigger samples and effects and stuff in Ableton.

:idk:
http://tsunshining.bandcamp.com/ - jamz
http://www.jamiecoxxx.tumblr.com - art jamz
zackv wrote:stop fooling around and shell out the 320$

SPACERITUAL wrote:SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRITUAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
smile_man

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4531
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:47 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby smile_man » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Blurillaz wrote:If only I ever used aim... Or knew Devi's email... Then the Pedalboards Of The Stars would be stickied forevas! :joy:


devi@deviever.com :poke:
http://tsunshining.bandcamp.com/ - jamz
http://www.jamiecoxxx.tumblr.com - art jamz
zackv wrote:stop fooling around and shell out the 320$

SPACERITUAL wrote:SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRITUAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
smile_man

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4531
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:47 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby Blurillaz » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:56 pm

smile_man wrote:
Blurillaz wrote:If only I ever used aim... Or knew Devi's email... Then the Pedalboards Of The Stars would be stickied forevas! :joy:


devi@deviever.com :poke:

'Cept she'd slap me if I emailed her. :erm:
Blurillaz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4588
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: The Nightosphere

Re: Let's see your KEYS/SYNTHS!

Postby smile_man » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Blurillaz wrote:'Cept she'd slap me if I emailed her. :erm:


I just e-mailed her literally right after I posted that. :poke:

She won't bite. :bob:
http://tsunshining.bandcamp.com/ - jamz
http://www.jamiecoxxx.tumblr.com - art jamz
zackv wrote:stop fooling around and shell out the 320$

SPACERITUAL wrote:SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRITUAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
smile_man

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4531
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:47 pm
Location: Toronto

Next

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], UglyCasanova and 15 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.