Best for sale listing descriptions?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Best for sale listing descriptions?

Postby jrfox92 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:40 pm

I'm confused, is he selling just the manual?
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:44 pm

No, he seems to be selling a pedal, but you wouldn't know it from those photos. :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby drolo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:03 pm

one can't excel that way at everything ... :idk:
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:40 am

https://reverb.com/item/18551241-fear-p ... rly-1990-s

Greetings lookie-loo's!!! The rules of engagement have changed, please read them below. So, did Santa bring you any money? Have MAGA boyz policies made your portfolio skyrocket? By the way, you can't own this authentic, original FEAR poster just by watching it!!! Offers entertained!!!

For sale is a vintage concert poster for FEAR from 1994. The concert was held at the Glenn Miller Ballroom on the UC-Boulder campus. I attended the show, and, although they are not listed, Butt Trumpet also played this show as the opening act. I don't remember Chaotic Past, but I certainly remember Butt Trumpet.....Hahaha!!! I had a nice conversation with Sharon Needles and Bianca Butthole after their set. Nice ladies, and I admired Sharon's "Partridge Family" lunch box that she used as a purse. I just did some research and found that Bianca Butthole died in a car with a drunk driver in 2001. Sad!!! By the way, FEAR was great, as always. It wasn't the original band, but Lee Ving always puts on a good show.

The poster has staple holes in the corners. I have photographed several. Please see photos!!! Other than that, it is in great shape. I have two of these. My copy has been framed. This copy has been rolled in cold storage since the day of the concert.

Due to a recent flurry of unnecessary returns, I am now having to change the rules of the game a little. I do not sell items with warped necks, loose parts, or parts that are broken but not shown in the photographs. I am selling items from my personal collection, not items I find in a pawn shop, at estate sales, or at garage sales. It is that time in my life to downsize.

With that in mind, I will no longer humor those who over-buy, find a similar item elsewhere for less and want to return my item, have to return the item because of the “wife,” or similar excuses. Nor will I allow you, the buyer, to use the aforementioned excuses, carefully disguised as an undisclosed flaw in the item, as an excuse or reason to return the item. If I am selling an item in less than optimal condition, that is noted in the ad. And, if the item is unusable or unplayable, it is sold as a “project” for fix or repair.

Additionally, I take PayPal as my only form of payment. If you are not signed up for PayPal before attempting to purchase my item, please don’t bid on it. Please be signed up before bidding. If you bid before being a PayPal member, I will report you to REVERB so that they will keep an eye on you. Regarding shipping, make sure that your correct and complete address is loaded into your REVERB account. If it is not properly entered, and your item is returned to me, due to your failure to enter your address correctly, I will repost (charge you postage twice) the item at your expense, due to the extra time that YOU stole from MY life.

First time buyers will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Lastly, if we do agree that the item should be returned, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to return the item to me. After careful examination of the item, a full or partial refund will be returned. In order to receive a full refund, the item must be returned to me in exactly the same condition as it was shipped. That is, the item should look EXACTLY like the photos that are in the listing.

Thus, any bid, accepted offer, or payment is a legal contract to purchase the offered item or lot, as is. As such, it binds you as a buyer, to perform the terms of this contract, with no deviation. Your bid, accepted offer, or payment, signifies the offered item or lot, as described and pictured, meets with your complete satisfaction, and is suitable for purchase without reservation or recourse.

This item or lot is in the condition clearly shown in the photographs, and accurately detailed in the written description. Though it may indeed be, or appear as, new, it is not a NEW item. It has been previously owned in some manner or fashion. Therefore it is a USED item, and as such is sold as is with no warranty of satisfaction or suitability.

Obviously all the main points of this listing will be understood by competently examining this listing; however, feel free to ask pertinent questions. I will try and address your concerns quickly and accurately BEFORE you bid, offer, or purchase. Since all items are previously owned, I have made a reasonable effort to show flaws or signs of use, handling, storage, or age. No significant flaws are left out of the information; I am trying to do fair and accurate transactions. I repeat, these items are carefully documented. It is the sole responsibility of a perspective new owner to do the due diligence to conclude, before bidding, the acceptability and suitability of the listing for their needs, BEFORE entering into this legally binding purchase contract.

Your bid or accepted offer signifies you fully understand and accept the binding terms of this purchase contract, and agree to refrain from any action involving this lot, if there is any factor or issue, known, perceived, or unknown which would make it unsuitable for your needs.

In other words, it is what it is. If you have any problems accepting that fact, DO NOT PLACE A BID, or try to purchase it. If you bid, your offer is accepted, or pay, the item is then your property, period.

Continental USA sales only. Local sales OK. If you are a non-Continental USA buyer, please have someone in the USA buy the item for you, and then they can forward the item to you. This is called using a proxy buyer.

Offers entertained!!!
All offers entertained.

FYI – Malthus was right.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby drolo » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:24 am

Chankgeez wrote:Image

https://reverb.com/item/18551241-fear-p ... rly-1990-s

Greetings lookie-loo's!!! The rules of engagement have changed, please read them below. So, did Santa bring you any money? Have MAGA boyz policies made your portfolio skyrocket? By the way, you can't own this authentic, original FEAR poster just by watching it!!! Offers entertained!!!

For sale is a vintage concert poster for FEAR from 1994. The concert was held at the Glenn Miller Ballroom on the UC-Boulder campus. I attended the show, and, although they are not listed, Butt Trumpet also played this show as the opening act. I don't remember Chaotic Past, but I certainly remember Butt Trumpet.....Hahaha!!! I had a nice conversation with Sharon Needles and Bianca Butthole after their set. Nice ladies, and I admired Sharon's "Partridge Family" lunch box that she used as a purse. I just did some research and found that Bianca Butthole died in a car with a drunk driver in 2001. Sad!!! By the way, FEAR was great, as always. It wasn't the original band, but Lee Ving always puts on a good show.

The poster has staple holes in the corners. I have photographed several. Please see photos!!! Other than that, it is in great shape. I have two of these. My copy has been framed. This copy has been rolled in cold storage since the day of the concert.

Due to a recent flurry of unnecessary returns, I am now having to change the rules of the game a little. I do not sell items with warped necks, loose parts, or parts that are broken but not shown in the photographs. I am selling items from my personal collection, not items I find in a pawn shop, at estate sales, or at garage sales. It is that time in my life to downsize.

With that in mind, I will no longer humor those who over-buy, find a similar item elsewhere for less and want to return my item, have to return the item because of the “wife,” or similar excuses. Nor will I allow you, the buyer, to use the aforementioned excuses, carefully disguised as an undisclosed flaw in the item, as an excuse or reason to return the item. If I am selling an item in less than optimal condition, that is noted in the ad. And, if the item is unusable or unplayable, it is sold as a “project” for fix or repair.

Additionally, I take PayPal as my only form of payment. If you are not signed up for PayPal before attempting to purchase my item, please don’t bid on it. Please be signed up before bidding. If you bid before being a PayPal member, I will report you to REVERB so that they will keep an eye on you. Regarding shipping, make sure that your correct and complete address is loaded into your REVERB account. If it is not properly entered, and your item is returned to me, due to your failure to enter your address correctly, I will repost (charge you postage twice) the item at your expense, due to the extra time that YOU stole from MY life.

First time buyers will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Lastly, if we do agree that the item should be returned, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to return the item to me. After careful examination of the item, a full or partial refund will be returned. In order to receive a full refund, the item must be returned to me in exactly the same condition as it was shipped. That is, the item should look EXACTLY like the photos that are in the listing.

Thus, any bid, accepted offer, or payment is a legal contract to purchase the offered item or lot, as is. As such, it binds you as a buyer, to perform the terms of this contract, with no deviation. Your bid, accepted offer, or payment, signifies the offered item or lot, as described and pictured, meets with your complete satisfaction, and is suitable for purchase without reservation or recourse.

This item or lot is in the condition clearly shown in the photographs, and accurately detailed in the written description. Though it may indeed be, or appear as, new, it is not a NEW item. It has been previously owned in some manner or fashion. Therefore it is a USED item, and as such is sold as is with no warranty of satisfaction or suitability.

Obviously all the main points of this listing will be understood by competently examining this listing; however, feel free to ask pertinent questions. I will try and address your concerns quickly and accurately BEFORE you bid, offer, or purchase. Since all items are previously owned, I have made a reasonable effort to show flaws or signs of use, handling, storage, or age. No significant flaws are left out of the information; I am trying to do fair and accurate transactions. I repeat, these items are carefully documented. It is the sole responsibility of a perspective new owner to do the due diligence to conclude, before bidding, the acceptability and suitability of the listing for their needs, BEFORE entering into this legally binding purchase contract.

Your bid or accepted offer signifies you fully understand and accept the binding terms of this purchase contract, and agree to refrain from any action involving this lot, if there is any factor or issue, known, perceived, or unknown which would make it unsuitable for your needs.

In other words, it is what it is. If you have any problems accepting that fact, DO NOT PLACE A BID, or try to purchase it. If you bid, your offer is accepted, or pay, the item is then your property, period.

Continental USA sales only. Local sales OK. If you are a non-Continental USA buyer, please have someone in the USA buy the item for you, and then they can forward the item to you. This is called using a proxy buyer.

Offers entertained!!!
All offers entertained.

FYI – Malthus was right.

drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby univalve » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:29 am

proxy buyer?!
jeebus, you get educated by this prick...
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:01 pm

:lol: Just let me know if you want me to be your proxy, univalve. :snax:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:58 pm

I had no idea that Fear was even a going concern as of 1994.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby popvulture » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:53 pm

I love these. So many start with “if you’re looking at this, you likely already know how badass these are...”

Worra found a bunch of really awesome ones he sent me not too long ago—one was for some PRS on Austin Craigslist with upgraded toanwood pickup rings for enhanced shredface.

I really died over the “unless you’re naturally intuitive” bit. DONT THINK U CAN JUST DRIVE THIS BEAST.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:12 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Greetings lookie-loo's!!!....

That entire post just made me so incredibly angry... I don't even have the words to describe how frustrated I am after reading that
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:25 am

https://reverb.com/item/18687899-for-gi ... m-adhesive

Here is used reliced (with aging / yellowing / discoloration of the front side and some wear on the back side) Toggle Switch Washer - Creme with Gold Letters. Not sure of the brand. It is almost similar to a Gibson toggle switch washer (part # PRWA-030). The RHYTHM TREBLE imprint is clear. The back side has an unused (with wear on the edges and on the outer covering) thin foam adhesive.

Unfortunately I do not know how old this item is (since I am not the original owner of this item).

Primarily for Gibsons and Epiphones - but it can be used on other brand guitars that can used this style toggle switch washer.

Not Historic.

The item seen in this listing is the actual item that you will receive.

Not sure of the brand (may be AllParts / may be Stew Mac or may be a different manufacturer) - but it is very similar (same size and very similar same graphic) to a Gibson switch washer (part PRWA-030). But the switch washer in this listing has an unused thin foam adhesive backing. It is naturally aged from age and environment. It does not look like it was used - there are no nicks and no scratches on the front side. The RHYTHM TREBLE imprint is clear. But it is several years old and the front side has aging and discoloration. The back side has a piece of thin foam adhesive that still have the covering over it. Some of the covering for this thin foam adhesive has wear and wear (most of the wear is on the surface. From what I can tell the covering for the thin foam adhesive is still all on - just some areas have more surface wear than other areas.

The inner & outer edges of the thin foam adhesive have some discoloration and are sticking out a little bit. The inner & outer edges of the switch washer should be able to be wiped cleaned

Most likely the wear on the back was cause by storage & handling - I do not know for sure because I am not the original owner of this item.

You have the ability to take off the thin foam adhesive. It might take some effort - but it is possible. A suggestion to soften the adhesive- use a blow dryer at a warm setting and blow over the back side for a few minutes. And then begin to peel off. You may need to repeat the process.

NO Guitar is part of this auction.

I took several pictures of this item.

NOTE: there maybe some things - like dust specks /glares / cloudiness that show up in the pictures that are not visible when looking at this item in person.

Comes from a smoke free and pet free environment.
Feel free to ask questions.
Will discount shipping on combined purchases!!

USA Shipping is with USPS First Class Mail (with tracking). Please message me if you would like me to ship with USPS Priority Mail which costs $10.75.
International Shipping is with First Class Mail International (with tracking).

CA Prop 65
Warning. Everything sold into the state of California contains agents known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects, reproductive harm, or other, as yet unnamed, harm to its citizenry.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby univalve » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Before writing that much shit i would have thrown that washer in the trash.
Great that People have so much time...
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 pm

https://reverb.com/item/18729352-sola-s ... e-shipping

"On the top ten of the worst fuzz pedals I've played, here comes the DAM-SOLA cheap ass BUM fuzz. I’d say it goes to the top five of the worst.

Do not buy this fuzz, buy something else instead!

I know, every fuzz is usable, but this one is just bland. It sounds like it has some dry signal blended on top, for some reason, and cannot be removed. I hate that with passion.

The fuzz of the pedal is uninspiring, and not worth the DAM name of the box. I have had a ton of fuzz pedals, also got some other DAM, and to have a DAM this bad is really sad.

Got it yesterday, straight from Macaris London. The quality of construction is good, although the knobs are so cheap it's really a turn off to touch them. Not sure what transistors are used, I just don't care enough to look inside again. Gave it a second chance to see why my first impression was so bad, and it went back to the box in just 5 minutes.

I sell it for $200, because, you know, it's made by D*A*M, and that has some value, right? And it has free shipping! Wow!"
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:10 pm

:lol:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby worra » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:42 pm

If anyone has some web-coding savvy and wants to collaborate on a "reverb ad generator" I'd be so down, this stuff is hilarious. Just a few of my favorites are stuff like:

- If you're looking at this, you know what it is
- I hate to let this go but
- Just too wild for me
- Just got this, but need to pay rent/medical bills/vet bills/etc
- Super rare and sold out everywhere
- I ended up with 2 of these, so I'm selling 1 and keeping the other
- Buy now and skip the wait!
https://foldednote.bandcamp.com
https://sunbeamer.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/_sunbeamer/

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear