Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby Jwar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 pm

nogodsnobedtimes wrote:
tremolo3 wrote:Crossing fingers for Roland or Dunlop, because fuck boutique prices.


I've been incredibly happy with every MXR pedal I've owned, would be cool to see some Kramm-team MXR pedals down the road.


I've hated every MXR pedal I owned but the Carbon Copy. I just found them dull and lifeless. I've like all the Boss stuff I've had though.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

User avatar
Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF
 
Posts: 16743
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:42 pm

dyna comp rips.
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3823
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:01 pm
Location: rochester, ny

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby dubkitty » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Distortion + FTW.
"the policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to preserve disorder"--Richard J. Daley

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

SCARING THE CHILDREN SINCE 1970
dubkitty

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 9948
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: somewhere between Jerry Garcia and Neil Halstead

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby cbm » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Sonaboy wrote:
jrfox92 wrote:From what I understand, they shut down Utah, period.



If I could vote for that, I would.


Ha!
cbm

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:58 am

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby Tom Von Kramm » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Gone Fission wrote:Tom had given a passing mention (IG comments?) that his team had been hired by a major player. Seemed promising. Reading between the lines, I'm thinking someone wanted the digital team, thus grabbing the bunch as a unit. Pitch shifting might have been the point of getting the team, but no reason a Space Station successor couldn't come from these folks . . .

Anyone know who the lucky employer is?


The DigiTech Canadian DSP team got picked up by a major player that I can't name.

My old team and I are all still free agents (Me, Billy, Ford, and Jonni).
Tom Von Kramm

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby Jwar » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Well Tom, I say do what makes you happy. In or outside of the industry.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

User avatar
Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF
 
Posts: 16743
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby retinal orbita » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:12 pm

How about a meatbox clone with pictures of goats on it called “the bleatbox”?

Look I’m available as a product consultant just PM me?

A line of boutique DOD Death Metals with expression outputs for all three frequencies? Just kidding just the guts and scream. No one uses the mids.

Look the bleatbox was a bad pun but that DOD Death Metal is the DOD legacy.

It even has its own Instagram page with 408 followers :cool:

Personally I use minimum two and as many as four with my noisecore band.
retinal orbita

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: Incubating in a Axlotl tank

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby nogodsnobedtimes » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Jwar wrote:
nogodsnobedtimes wrote:
tremolo3 wrote:Crossing fingers for Roland or Dunlop, because fuck boutique prices.


I've been incredibly happy with every MXR pedal I've owned, would be cool to see some Kramm-team MXR pedals down the road.


I've hated every MXR pedal I owned but the Carbon Copy. I just found them dull and lifeless. I've like all the Boss stuff I've had though.


Yeah, well, I find YOU dull and lifeless :poke:
Wipe your feet really good on the rhythm rug
nogodsnobedtimes

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:59 am

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby Jero » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:10 am

Why the personal attack?
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 9633
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby vidret » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:45 am

Wow, what a dumb and a sad this is.

He got you there, Jero :lol:
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6188
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby Jero » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:22 am

vidret wrote:Wow, what a dumb and a sad this is.

He got you there, Jero :lol:

Was his reply supposed to be an "obvious" joke then?

or perhaps the perfect set up for JWAR?...
"Your mom's dull and lifeless"

:p
Last edited by Jero on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 9633
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby tremolo3 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Jero wrote:
vidret wrote:Wow, what a dumb and a sad this is.

He got you there, Jero :lol:

Was his reply supposed to be an "obvious" joke then?

or perhaps the perfect set up for JWAR?...
"Your mom's dull and lifeless"


bro
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."


PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:09 am
Location: Tijuana

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby goroth » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Tom Von Kramm wrote:
Gone Fission wrote:Tom had given a passing mention (IG comments?) that his team had been hired by a major player. Seemed promising. Reading between the lines, I'm thinking someone wanted the digital team, thus grabbing the bunch as a unit. Pitch shifting might have been the point of getting the team, but no reason a Space Station successor couldn't come from these folks . . .

Anyone know who the lucky employer is?


The DigiTech Canadian DSP team got picked up by a major player that I can't name.

My old team and I are all still free agents (Me, Billy, Ford, and Jonni).

I hope you guys can keep going in the business. I’ve always liked Digitech stuff, but the last few years in particular have been awfully good.
:hug:
Dandolin wrote:Good thing greedyguts doesn't know my bank card cvv # or PayPal password....

Debut album droppedJan 5. Fuck yeah. http://open.spotify.com/album/0vXjnDeyPNfeXWNvQRYP1H
My band /// Instagram ///Facebook ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 11199
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby retinal orbita » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Guys I’m pretty sure Tom Cram was about to hire me as a product consultant for his new team, how am I supposed to look professional with all this childish bickering happening here?
retinal orbita

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1964
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: Incubating in a Axlotl tank

Re: Did our favorite Digitech/DOD rep leave the company?

Postby Jero » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:48 pm

retinal orbita wrote:Guys I’m pretty sure Tom Cram was about to hire me as a product consultant for his new team, how am I supposed to look professional with all this childish bickering happening here?

Good point!

(...and if directed at me, I'd like to openly apologize. After re-reading, my last comment was meant to be a joke about a joke, as jwar often makes silly "your mom" jokes for rebuttals...though it was in poor taste nonetheless. Unfortunate words. I meant no offense or malice towards anyone (or their mothers for that matter). Again, my sincerest apologies. I will see my self out now.)



Back on topic...
Tom and the other folks who are currently free agents, I look forward to seeing where you all go from here. Based on what we've seen the past couple years, I don't doubt something awesome will emerge in the future :!!!:
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 9633
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pladask and 6 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.