· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Crystal Math

Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:45 am

Hey! I wanna do this to basically all the pedals possible and wonder if anyone would be down to hook me up with FV1 pedals!? Ive got a bunch coming from different builders, but fun to get the word going to the people that this is a thing now.

Re: Crystal Math

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:13 am

I think the Drolo Molecular Disruptor has this built-in using the smplrt knob. (I didn't watch the whole video, maybe you mention it?) It's a lot of fun.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:11 am

Yes it does! I dont mention it I just shouout drolo. There is actually more pedals then atleast I thought that utilizes similar approach. DrSci even commented the video that the new Atmo does it. Ive been in contact with more than a handful of builders who does this shit already (some waaay more sophisticated)
But its really fun to do and I wanna make like a library on website for trying this out with as many as possible!

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 am

I'm interested to see what the Atmosphere does with it. Underclocked lofi reverb could be really cool.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:39 am

Watched video and was disturbed by the lack of butane lighters and light bulbs. For shame sir. For shame.
Post a reply