ILF Tonebender?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: ILF Tonebender?

Postby calfzilla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:27 am

whoismarykelly wrote:
calfzilla wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:Neither of those have anything to do with the information I added.

The context from 2004 doesn't have anything to do with his 2018 lineup and business practices either :idk: :poke: :hello:

Its pointing out that the guy has been making those circuits for 15 years and its not like he just started packaging common DIY circuits into pro pedals recently. The market's perception of an electra OD has just changed from "this thing sounds incredible" in 2004 to "this has 5 parts why is it $200" in 2018.

Paul C has definitely been ripped off by a lot of folks and that blows.

Oh. Well yeah, I never said it was recent. Just pointing out that the lineup is nothing close to original. Guess we were mostly saying the same thing, just looking at it from a different perspective.
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Re: ILF Tonebender?

Postby RobV » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:18 am

BetterOffShred wrote:Dimed volume. Pro :love:

Also.. it looks like 1N916's down there ? Hmm

In my set up Volume & Gain dimed with tone at 11 o'clock position :rock:
I guess you would have to fill me in as I am no pedal builder or component expert :idk:

I don't know about all that Lovepedal noise. I like my Jubilee a lot. I almost traded it along with my Superlead but was ABing it with my Bogner LaGrange and I think I prefer the Jubilee with my MXR 6 band EQ pedal more than the LaGrange so far in my set up. The Superlead was cool to that I traded for this Fuzz pedal. I got it in a couple days ago and I pulled the stickers off and under the ILF it said nasty snatch or stinky pussy...something along those lines. But after firing it up I am actually digging it ALOT so far with my EQ with it. So I had one of those wide permanent markers and did the whole pedal since who ever originally wrote on it did a crap job on the box but nice job on the build.
RobV

interested
interested

Previous

Return to General Gear