Glitchipedia

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Glitchipedia

Postby cbm » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 pm

I have a couple hours under my belt w/ the Pladask / BandOrg FORM2, and it's pretty great. There are some great algorithms in all three banks. I've done a "quick" survey of all the algorithms, but it's going to take a while to figure out what my favorites are. The "quick" survey is compromised by spacing out while playing, and having tens of minutes pass while in the zone.

cbm

committed
committed

Postby digi2t » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:59 am

Sorta unobtanium, but no love for the Pefftronics Rand-o-matic here? :idk:

Does great glitch. :thumb:
"Turn down the amp, strum harder." - PRR

http://www.deadendfx.com/
digi2t

experienced
experienced

Postby whoismarykelly » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:17 am

digi2t wrote:Sorta unobtanium, but no love for the Pefftronics Rand-o-matic here? :idk:

Does great glitch. :thumb:

Its really tough to come by one that isn't broken in some way and when they break you cant really repair them because the dozen or so ICs inside are all sanded. They're just very fragile pedals that have been eclipsed by other pedals that have come out on the market in the last few years. I honestly thought the Digitech Turbo Flange did a better random flanger sound than the Randomatic did.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:33 am

So this isn't really glitchopeida as much as it is your personal collection of glitch pedals.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:12 am

D.o.S. wrote:So this isn't really glitchopeida as much as it is your personal collection of glitch pedals.

It's a thread about glitch pedals. Im prob going to weigh in with my thoughts on glitch pedals :idk:

Also the OP is stuff I own and can comment on in recent history. I'm not copying other peoples posts there.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:35 am

Oh I thought it was going to be an ongoing project to put together info about the diverse array of pedals in the glitchy stuff genre.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby worra » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:40 am

whoismarykelly wrote:Added Anti-nautilus and Fabrikat. Have an 856 for Zellersasn coming next week I think so I'll be adding that one as well.

856 is a loop arrangement tool? Not sure if that really counts as glitch just because you can turn the time all the way down? :idk:
https://foldednote.bandcamp.com
https://sunbeamer.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/_sunbeamer/

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:49 am

worra wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:Added Anti-nautilus and Fabrikat. Have an 856 for Zellersasn coming next week I think so I'll be adding that one as well.

856 is a loop arrangement tool? Not sure if that really counts as glitch just because you can turn the time all the way down? :idk:

Have you used one? The entire point of the thing is chopping and manipulating loops in semi-predictable ways and then applying the automation you build to other loops.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:50 am

I think he's owned one for close to a year?
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:02 pm

comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby digi2t » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:01 pm

whoismarykelly wrote:Its really tough to come by one that isn't broken in some way and when they break you cant really repair them because the dozen or so ICs inside are all sanded.

I identified all the IC's and traced it out a couple of years ago. I'll have to re-up all the images though, they were all swept away in the Great Photobucket Tsunami.

digi2t

experienced
experienced

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:41 pm

digi2t wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:Its really tough to come by one that isn't broken in some way and when they break you cant really repair them because the dozen or so ICs inside are all sanded.

I identified all the IC's and traced it out a couple of years ago. I'll have to re-up all the images though, they were all swept away in the Great Photobucket Tsunami.

Did you ever get one working?
I still have all the pics from when you originally posted, but haven't gotten around to trying to build one since I didn't want to go all-in and find out it didn't work.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:56 pm

digi2t wrote:

I've heard of a couple attempts to clone it but they all seem to trail off without results. I remember Philippe from CGC also had a friend that was working on coding a digital copy that might have come out from another company eventually. Did you build one?
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby digi2t » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:26 pm

I have a populated clone board, but it isn't passing sound through the 571. The clock and digital side seems to be working fine. I set it aside because of other projects, including DEFX, but it isn't forgotten. Just on the back burner is all. The clone board was designed by UKToecutter, but I think a redesign is in order to move some audio traces away from the clock traces. At some point I would like to see this at DEFX.

digi2t

experienced
experienced

Postby gila_crisis » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:50 am

Hello,
anybody here can tell the differences and/or the similarities between the Hexe Revolver and the Dwarfcraft Grazer?
The Hexe is super cool, but quite hard/rare to get. I was taking a look at the Grazer, which seams to do similar stuff.
gila_crisis

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear