ITS TIME TO PUT THE PEDAL TO THE PEDALWELCOME TO THIS YEARS ★★★ BOARDS OF I LOVE FUZZ! ★★★
If you don't know how it goes, that's okay, no one does. Be sure to check out last years BILF here: http://ilovefuzz.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=55323This year will consist of SIX(!) categories! Links here!:Small:
1-5 Pedals; LINK BELOWMedium:
6-10 Pedals; LINK BELOWLarge:
10-15 Pedals; LINK BELOW∞∞∞Infinity∞∞∞:
16+ pedals;LINK BELOWModular:
NEW CATEGORY! Show off your modulars! No size restriction or anything of the sort, let's see how this turns out!:LINK BELOW IMAGINARY
: Anything goes. Paint a picture, write a song, make a smell; LINK BELOW
[nsfw]How do I enter? Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" with your ILF-name in the header and the following:
- ONE picture of your board (per category)
- Picture filename renamed to your category FIRST and then, without space, your internet name. (for example, "mediumdisarmdarcy.jpeg", "modularworra.tif" or "smallbrandsmannen.jwar", or whatever filetype you choose)
- If entering several categories, do the same for each.
- Signal chain if you care to rake in those nerd points, just write it in the mail.
- Picture size is good as-is, just make sure it's not overly large (megabyte-wise), I'll re-scale it later for you
(I won't crop the image for you unless absolutely necessary, so the picture you take is the picture going up. Take into consideration what you want to show and what you don't want before sending it).RULES:
- Do not
talk about BILF
- If that's your definition of a pedalboard I'm sure it's fine
- All the members are allowed
- Setting a PRELIMINARY DATE of 1st FEB
for signing up. If we see the need to extend it we'll do so.
- At least one pedal OR animal, or modular, or anything.
- [OneThree votes per category per person (where applicable)
- we will also have finals in each category.
- One title-winner per category!
- You may enter in as many categories as you'd like.
- Power supplies aren't counted as pedals
- Pedal tuners, expression pedals, routers, anything like that is a pedal.Things to consider:
- This contest is purely subjective. Anyone can vote on anything for whatever reason they choose to, so keep that in mind. You're allowed to vote for the carpet, the wall, the cat, dog or that sweet ass etched purple thing that you have no idea what it does.
- There may or may not be prizes. Don't enter for such a reason alone.This year there will be Forum Titles to win, so you may show your superiority to your brethren and sisthren during this coming year, until at last you have to battle once more!