collector//emitter

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: collector//emitter

Postby ts50b » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Just put up my demo of the Dr. Scientist Atmosphere. This has some awesome modes you won't find on most other reverbs (Aether, a mix of reverse delay and reverb into a phaser, the ring mod in Mod FX, and Smear, a diffused delay similar to a belton brick or the Afterneath, are my favorites) and a ton of controls to make even the classic algorithms sound weird
ts50b

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Nice! :!!!: :)*
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby neonblack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:57 pm

First of all, I love you for the Alien quote in the description. Favorite movie of all time.

Secondly, I was hoping not to want this, but thanks to you, I do. So I hate you too.

But Alien cancels it out.

So nice job.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:06 am

:lol:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby ts50b » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:09 am

Alien is my favorite movie as well! So I'm glad that could at least balance things out, haha

And thanks Chankgeez <3
ts50b

committed
committed

Postby neonblack » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:05 am

For real though, that demo sounded great! I love that rather than have a lo-fi setting, you can just make any of them lo-fi.

Did you try it in front of any dirt? I bet that spring setting with the res down would sound great going into a Mini or something. The Reverberator was awesome pre-dirt so I imagine this will be too.

Also, I found this poster in my dad's stuff a while back. You'll appreciate this. (Weird angle because of glare)

neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ts50b » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Yeah, the Res is a really nice addition. The Whateverb had something similar and it makes even the more normal modes sound interesting. I don't think I actually have tried it before dirt yet, so I'll put it before the Mini and see how it sounds!
ts50b

committed
committed

Postby ts50b » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:34 am

Just posted a demo of the new Spruce Efffects Gale. It's a distortion with a boost before the main gain stage, and the Gain knob controls both the boost volume and main gain stage's gain. This results in getting super saturated distortion tones and even gets into fuzz territory.
ts50b

committed
committed

Postby ts50b » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:37 pm

Just put up a demo of the Champion Leccy Bloody Gett. This is based on the Black Russian Big Muff, but it has so many options for tone shaping that you'll never hear a typical Big Muff tone out of it. But what you do get is all that sustain and saturation, and then the Dunsh switch completely opens up the fuzz for more gain and a broader frequency spectrum.
Last edited by ts50b on Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ts50b

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:43 pm

:rock:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:11 pm

:animal: :!!!:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ts50b » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:17 pm

Thanks yall :love: :love: :love:
ts50b

committed
committed

Postby ts50b » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Just put up a demo of the Ellman Tone Thunder, which is a cool parallel fuzz and overdrive. Parallel dirt can be weird, but the Thunder does it really well
ts50b

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:22 am

Sounds really good! :love:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ts50b » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:03 am

Chankgeez wrote:Sounds really good! :love:

I always appreciate it <3
ts50b

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear