aBunchOfPedals - Chase Bliss Audio - Dark World

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: aBunchOfPedals - Red Panda - Tensor

Postby affectperdals » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Added the MAK Crazy Sound Technology BLASAR. I searched around here and couldn't find any mention of them. It's definitely a cool reverb pedal. It would be nice to have an expression input and maybe even a tap tempo for the hold mode so you can use it as a weird, reverb tremolo organ or something. It's kinda dirty and gnarly so I like it. Also added an older video of the EQD Data Corrupter. A super fun pedal but probably not for everyone. It just makes me want to listen to Ozric Tentacles.
Last edited by affectperdals on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Re: aBunchOfPedals - MAKCST - Blasar (freeze reverb)

Postby Eivind August » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:54 pm

affectperdals wrote:It just makes me want to listen to Ozric Tentacles.

This is never a bad thing.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Re: aBunchOfPedals - MAKCST - Blasar (freeze reverb)

Postby affectperdals » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:33 pm

Here's a video on the Tensor from Red Panda. I know there's plenty of people who are unhappy with the looping because it's buggy (myself included), so head over to the other Tensor thread because it's got a ton of info from people who own them.

affectperdals

committed
committed

Postby lumena » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:54 am

nice
FASHION PASSES STYLE REMAINS
lumena

committed
committed

Postby affectperdals » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Spaceman Effects - Explorer Deluxe (6 stage phaser/vibrato). I was never a huge fan of phasers but when I got the Midnight, it got me back into it. The Explorer Deluxe sounds awesome as a phaser or vibrato but some of the coolest sounds come from the pitch shifting, sea sick settings. Almost every setting on this thing sounds sweet. This is only the 2nd Spaceman pedal that I've had so hopefully I'll get to try out a few more.

Last edited by affectperdals on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Re: aBunchOfPedals - Homenoise Effects - Deep Space

Postby affectperdals » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:43 am

Homenoise make cool pedals, they're one of my favorite pedal makers. Just watch the video, there's a lot of cool stuff you can do with it.

affectperdals

committed
committed

Electronic Audio Experiments - Beholder

Postby affectperdals » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:09 am

Here's the Beholder from Electronic Audio Experiments. It's a pretty gnarly fuzzed-out reverb with a Drone control. Very cool, very noisy, very dark. Somehow it manages to stay beautiful.

affectperdals

committed
committed

Re: Electronic Audio Experiments - Beholder

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:13 am

affectperdals wrote: Very cool, very noisy, very dark.

Very purple? :love:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: Electronic Audio Experiments - Beholder

Postby affectperdals » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:21 am

Chankgeez wrote:
affectperdals wrote: Very cool, very noisy, very dark.

Very purple? :love:

lol, yup it's kinda misleading how pretty the color scheme is. The two tone looks sweet though. I guess this is the color of the first run and then it will change after that. Black into a green would be cool too.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Re: aBunchOfPedals Demos

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:28 am

Yeah, black & green'd be nice too (not as nice as purple though)!

Not a fan of those white knobs though they do allow you to clearly see where your settings are at. :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby affectperdals » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:33 am

Chankgeez wrote:Yeah, black & green'd be nice too (not as nice as purple though)!

Not a fan of those white knobs though they do allow you to clearly see where your settings are at. :idk:

I know, right? The blue into purple is what's up. I like the white knobs... what do you think would look cooler?
affectperdals

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:57 am

On that pedal?

Tough question. There's a lot goin' on with the graphics on the enclosure. It's light and dark.

I'd still wanna be able to see where my settings are. Would have to try out a bunch of knobs to see which stand out the best.

I generally like darker colored knobs with white indicator lines. :idk:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby affectperdals » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:03 pm

Yea, I'd have to look at a few different styles but I think the white is cool because it matches the text and parts of the background design. Looks pretty damn slick though. Sounds totally gnarly, my kind of deal :)
affectperdals

committed
committed

Postby Circuithead » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:56 pm

That Beholder looks and sounds fantastic.

Everything becomes Boards of Canada when you run it through that thing.
Circuithead

committed
committed

Postby affectperdals » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:10 pm

Circuithead wrote:That Beholder looks and sounds fantastic.

Everything becomes Boards of Canada when you run it through that thing.

Mix it with the instant lofi junky and it's on!
affectperdals

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear