Arena Corner demo vids

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Arena Corner demo vids

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:01 pm

well well well...I got banned for naming foods in a thread that was titled "please delete" then Vagina Handjob came creepin around like some hot shot showin off his good guy badge bitch forum sheriff...whatever...had all kinds of killer shit to show yall past month....gotta judder gut shot last night, found 3 trim pots, never opened the sucker before...and a email from matt explainin the functions I never knew existed, shattered my god damned heal so I cant walk correctly.. just limp around like some old fuck.....some ass clown in new york stole all my money by hacking into my bank account, bank gave it back though...ummm winter is warm....tried to start recording again, and all was swell.. then computer hard-drive crashed.. and its back to factory setting.. so that inspiration to record was snuffed....so Im livin it up making holy prayer music and drinking lots of coffee and hoping to find true love, casting gay spells and spreading yultide joy, putting naughty kids in my sack for krampus and sneaking into peoples houses eatin all their cookies, nice to see people still diggin the phase or flange thread, happy holidays! :!!!: :group:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby The Velvet Hammer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:23 am

Ahem... welcome back comesect.
Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
The Velvet Hammer

Velvet Hammer
Velvet Hammer

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:11 am

:ilw:

:rofl:

:picard:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Jwar » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:12 am

The Velvet Hammer wrote:Ahem... welcome back comesect.

I think you ought to change his name to "cumsack" because that's how I always read it. :animal:
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:14 am

you want to touch my sack Bro? il give you a wedgy with my teeth...the ones I have left...maybe you'll get a disease.
I mean, you want to go this route, I already dont like you, so I can just ban myself by posting a bunch of girls sucking off horses and shit?? wanna fuck around..just got back but il say fuck it and fuck right off if thats how you wanna play.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:24 am

comesect2.0 wrote:you want to touch my sack Bro? il give you a wedgy with my teeth...the ones I have left...maybe you'll get a disease.
I mean, you want to go this route, I already dont like you, so I can just ban myself by posting a bunch of girls sucking off horses and shit?? wanna fuck around..just got back but il say fuck it and fuck right off if thats how you wanna play.

You do you homie.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby The Velvet Hammer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:28 am

No, actually it was a genuine welcome back despite my new nickname ;)

I didn't take any pleasure in banning you but I did warn you to stop posting in that thread. But we can let bygones, just be considerate in your posting and we can all get on fine.
The Velvet Hammer

Velvet Hammer
Velvet Hammer

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:31 am

no no no, I totally understand you...we blood, like in the old westerns, theres the outlaw and the sheriff...mr cabana boy on the other hand, well im mmoooovin on, silly billys.

...but, I WAS only TALKIN BOUT HAM SANDWHICHS THO in that thread when it was supposed to be dead then everyone gotta story so it was revamped my bad! gggeez
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby The Velvet Hammer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:35 am

comesect2.0 wrote:no no no, I totally understand you...we blood, like in the old westerns, theres the outlaw and the sheriff...mr cabana boy on the other hand, well im mmoooovin on, silly billys.

...but, I WAS only TALKIN BOUT HAM SANDWHICHS THO in that thread when it was supposed to be dead then everyone gotta story so it was revamped my bad! gggeez

We good.
The Velvet Hammer

Velvet Hammer
Velvet Hammer

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:36 am

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:45 am

nvrcatchmehammer!mauahaha!.jpg
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ArenaCorner » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:18 am

ArenaCorner

involved
involved

Postby gnomethrone » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:44 pm

Please tell Billy Cardigan this video makes me feel good about being alive.
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby ArenaCorner » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:22 am

gnomethrone wrote:
Please tell Billy Cardigan this video makes me feel good about being alive.

I'll send the message on to him. Meanwhile check out his latest review, the Drunken Monkey Envelope Vibrato from Mr. Black Pedals. Featuring a pedal themed adaption of "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck.

ArenaCorner

involved
involved

Postby ArenaCorner » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Not sure if this violates forum rules, but here's the Big Muff used in our latest video. We are selling it for $10,000
https://reverb.com/item/9655493-electro-harmonix-big-muff-pi-2017
ArenaCorner

involved
involved

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear