Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby codetocontra » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:22 am

Apparently this is all my fault. I apologize to all my ILF buddies, Pladask, and UglyCassanova. I stand behind my first 3 posts, in another context they were just snarky fun. Lighten up a little and things won't go down a dark path. I should have handled personal attacks on me better. I apologize for calling your videos mediocre. Lol at post count comments though, never been into measuring e-peens before. Good one. I am taking a leave of absence now.
codetocontra

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am
Location: 5th circle of hell

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby worra » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:32 am

Edit: Autocorrect is fun


And so is this pedal
Last edited by worra on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.instagram.com/dddamons/

YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.

Invisible Man wrote: I AM MY OWN MAN. I AM NOT BEHOLDEN TO YOUR CONSTRAINTS. I CONTAIN MULTITUDES AND SHIT.
worra

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Location: ATX

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby Teej212 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:11 pm

taken is becoming one of my favorite pedals fast. love it
Teej212

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby affectperdals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:25 pm

[quote="raj007"]1st: I've had the pleasure playing some of Pladask's pedals and have loved each one. And I've heard nothing but great things about the Taken. And the more exposure to their pedals the better.

2nd: With that said...I would caution folks to not say anything negative towards the OP, because he will literally flood your Inbox with messages to the point of psychopathy. He's done it to multiple people I know. This is the same dude who started that insane feud with Cooper FX on Reddit. He has A LOT of extra time on his hands so beware.

Ultimately, Let's appreciate the demos for Pladask and let the kid do his videos without triggering his psychopathy.[/quote

Wow dude, those are some harsh words and lies. “Physcopath”. Why are so many of you condescending? I love how dramatic some of you are. It’s hilarious, like a bunch of angry little kids.

I’m curious about these people you know. The only people I ever pm is ones who flat out lie about shit. I have every right to stand up for myself, especially when tools like you lie about stuff.
Last edited by affectperdals on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
affectperdals

committed
committed
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby affectperdals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:27 pm

codetocontra wrote:Apparently this is all my fault. I apologize to all my ILF buddies, Pladask, and UglyCassanova. I stand behind my first 3 posts, in another context they were just snarky fun. Lighten up a little and things won't go down a dark path. I should have handled personal attacks on me better. I apologize for calling your videos mediocre. Lol at post count comments though, never been into measuring e-peens before. Good one. I am taking a leave of absence now.

See, just a condescending attitude. That’s par for the course here on the Internet.
affectperdals

committed
committed
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby affectperdals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Teej212 wrote:taken is becoming one of my favorite pedals fast. love it

It sounds really cool If you turn up the delay time to something really fast and crank the modulation. It’s like a weird chorus effect.
Last edited by affectperdals on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
affectperdals

committed
committed
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby raj007 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:40 pm

affectperdals wrote:
raj007 wrote:1st: I've had the pleasure playing some of Pladask's pedals and have loved each one. And I've heard nothing but great things about the Taken. And the more exposure to their pedals the better.

2nd: With that said...I would caution folks to not say anything negative towards the OP, because he will literally flood your Inbox with messages to the point of psychopathy. He's done it to multiple people I know. This is the same dude who started that insane feud with Cooper FX on Reddit. He has A LOT of extra time on his hands so beware.

Ultimately, Let's appreciate the demos for Pladask and let the kid do his videos without triggering his psychopathy.[/quote

Wow dude, those are some harsh words and lies. “Physcopath”. Why are so many of you condescending? I love how dramatic some of you are. It’s hilarious, like a bunch of angry little kids.

I’m curious about these people you know. The only people I ever pm is ones who flat out lie about shit. I have every right to stand up for myself, especially when tools like you lie about stuff.


See what i mean?

Keep goin dude. :snax:
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.


D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: USA

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby vidret » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:42 pm

affectperdals wrote:
Teej212 wrote:taken is becoming one of my favorite pedals fast. love it

It sounds really cool I’d youbturn up the delay time to something really facts and crank the modulation. It’s kike a weird chorus effect.


thesm aer smoe splelnig smitkaes
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6155
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby affectperdals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:49 pm

raj007 wrote:
affectperdals wrote:
raj007 wrote:1st: I've had the pleasure playing some of Pladask's pedals and have loved each one. And I've heard nothing but great things about the Taken. And the more exposure to their pedals the better.

2nd: With that said...I would caution folks to not say anything negative towards the OP, because he will literally flood your Inbox with messages to the point of psychopathy. He's done it to multiple people I know. This is the same dude who started that insane feud with Cooper FX on Reddit. He has A LOT of extra time on his hands so beware.

Ultimately, Let's appreciate the demos for Pladask and let the kid do his videos without triggering his psychopathy.[/quote

Wow dude, those are some harsh words and lies. “Physcopath”. Why are so many of you condescending? I love how dramatic some of you are. It’s hilarious, like a bunch of angry little kids.

I’m curious about these people you know. The only people I ever pm is ones who flat out lie about shit. I have every right to stand up for myself, especially when tools like you lie about stuff.


See what i mean?

Keep goin dude. :snax:


No dude, I don't see what you mean. You're making a ton of accusations with nothing to back it up with and that's lame. You're just saying things that aren't true and being condescending (which I guess makes you cool here). The only person I PM'd was to talk about things in private but some of you just love the attention and lying about stuff. Who's got the free time on their hands?
affectperdals

committed
committed
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby affectperdals » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:50 pm

vidret wrote:
affectperdals wrote:
Teej212 wrote:taken is becoming one of my favorite pedals fast. love it

It sounds really cool I’d youbturn up the delay time to something really facts and crank the modulation. It’s kike a weird chorus effect.


thesm aer smoe splelnig smitkaes

Good god, you're right.
affectperdals

committed
committed
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby raj007 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:23 pm

affectperdals wrote:
raj007 wrote:
affectperdals wrote:
raj007 wrote:1st: I've had the pleasure playing some of Pladask's pedals and have loved each one. And I've heard nothing but great things about the Taken. And the more exposure to their pedals the better.

2nd: With that said...I would caution folks to not say anything negative towards the OP, because he will literally flood your Inbox with messages to the point of psychopathy. He's done it to multiple people I know. This is the same dude who started that insane feud with Cooper FX on Reddit. He has A LOT of extra time on his hands so beware.

Ultimately, Let's appreciate the demos for Pladask and let the kid do his videos without triggering his psychopathy.[/quote

Wow dude, those are some harsh words and lies. “Physcopath”. Why are so many of you condescending? I love how dramatic some of you are. It’s hilarious, like a bunch of angry little kids.

I’m curious about these people you know. The only people I ever pm is ones who flat out lie about shit. I have every right to stand up for myself, especially when tools like you lie about stuff.


See what i mean?

Keep goin dude. :snax:


No dude, I don't see what you mean. You're making a ton of accusations with nothing to back it up with and that's lame. You're just saying things that aren't true and being condescending (which I guess makes you cool here). The only person I PM'd was to talk about things in private but some of you just love the attention and lying about stuff. Who's got the free time on their hands?


:snax:
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.


D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: USA

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby goroth » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:49 pm

affectperdals wrote:Ok, I get it, you’re pissed I don’t use the site much. Here’s the thing… you’ve been a member for 6 years with an average of 12 posts per month. I’ve had an account for 9 months with an average of 16 posts per month. So by the time I rack up 5 mores years of use, I’ll be right up there in contributions. I just think that’s a silly point for you to try and make. Most of the videos I post do start conversations and I’m more than happy to participate in them.


Dude, I've been trying to find a way to say this without throwing kerosene on the fire, but I had a look at your first fifty posts and literally two of those fifty were in threads not related to your own demo threads.

I know nothing of your motives for posting here, and I'm sure you do great demos and what not, but the way you post does make it look an awful lot like you are only interested in promoting your own videos rather than being part of the community. There are almost as many posts in general as there are in gear, so this place is not just about gear. It is perhaps a common bond, but no more than that. ILF has always been changing, but there is, and perhaps always should be, a somewhat anarchistic streak to the place, with a healthy respect for the DIY, noise-first attitude. This makes it a community sensitive to being used to drive hits, influence things and create hashtags. It is sensitive to being part of a hype machine - at least one that is not of our own making (ain't no hype like homegrown hype).

I can understand you getting upset at appearing to be shat on, but I think if you posted more outside of your own threads you'd perhaps understand where some of those voices are coming from.
Dandolin wrote:Good thing greedyguts doesn't know my bank card cvv # or PayPal password....

Debut album droppedJan 5. Fuck yeah. http://open.spotify.com/album/0vXjnDeyPNfeXWNvQRYP1H
My band /// Instagram ///Facebook ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 11107
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby goroth » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:53 pm

PS Pladask dudes, welcome to the Shark Tank!
:hello:
But don't worry. ILF is having a bit of a teenage rebellion at the moment and we are melting down far quicker and far more often then we perhaps usually do, but we'll grow out of it.
Or implode.
But maybe not.
Dandolin wrote:Good thing greedyguts doesn't know my bank card cvv # or PayPal password....

Debut album droppedJan 5. Fuck yeah. http://open.spotify.com/album/0vXjnDeyPNfeXWNvQRYP1H
My band /// Instagram ///Facebook ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 11107
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Don't tell me what to do, Goroth! You're not my real dad!!
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10787
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby goroth » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:18 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:You're not my real dad!!

Image
Dandolin wrote:Good thing greedyguts doesn't know my bank card cvv # or PayPal password....

Debut album droppedJan 5. Fuck yeah. http://open.spotify.com/album/0vXjnDeyPNfeXWNvQRYP1H
My band /// Instagram ///Facebook ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 11107
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BetterOffShred, bobman360, Derelict78, Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D., rickenbastard and 10 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.