Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Pladask Elektrisk - Tåken (Dual Tape Head Delay)

Postby jrfox92 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Pete wrote:Yeah, that's a good episode. :lol: I see what you're getting at, though it felt good to share something that's been on my mind for a while, which I guess got dredged up again after I got frustrated from reading this thread. I probably harped on that part of my post you quoted for too long, as it wasn't as relevant to this thread as the other stuff I posted. I knew I was going to get criticized for my post, and so far the backlash hasn't been as bad as I expected. :thumb: I think it was more about me oversharing frustrations I have with myself. I don't post a lot here, and in a moment of internet frustration, I said some stuff that while I meant it, probably should have been kept to myself, although it felt good to get it out there, and I didn't care about the backlash.

See, I'd be fine with your venting about all that in a different context (like, say, in the S/H/R/A/MI thread), but it just didn't have the right tone/implications within this thread. :idk:

Pete wrote:I thought I was showing at least a little restraint by not specifically naming names in my original post, but fair enough-I thought both codetocontra, as well as yourself were both being douchey to the OP, purposefully tying to antagonize him for weak reasons, than continued to do so, when he naturally tried to defend himself. And I was upset, because no one else seemed interested in defending affectperdals

I just have trouble agreeing with you, here.
Especially after doing a bit of research into ap, dude has a history of stirring shit up and blowing the fuck up on people (just have a quick look at Reddit :whateva: ).
Like ctc and Raj said, it appears that ap prefers to relegate his more abusive ramblings to PM's rather than bring things out into the open.
Plus, he clearly can't handle mild sarcasm without acting like his family was brutally murdered before his eyes by a snide comment.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby affectperdals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:07 pm

Nah, actually my PM's are reasonable and I definitely don't "blow the fuck up" on anyone or send "abusive" messages. The only reason I even send people PM's is to discuss the issue directly, usually they are ignored and then I get blasted out in the open. It's cool, I know this site is a little cliquey. I have no problem speaking my mind and honestly, I think I'm pretty rational about it. I don't intentionally start problems with anyone... I have no reason to. I do think there are some people on this site that are overly dramatic and kinda rude. That being said, I did take the advice to be a little more involved in the site and it's not working out so well, lol.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Postby oldangelmidnight » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:58 am

I am literally smelling my own farts as I'm typing. I had stuffed cabbage for lunch.

I put a Dwarfcraft Wizard of Pitch into the Taken's effects loop tonight and it was pretty fantastic.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby affectperdals » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:01 am

oldangelmidnight wrote:I am literally smelling my own farts as I'm typing. I had stuffed cabbage for lunch.

I put a Dwarfcraft Wizard of Pitch into the Taken's effects loop tonight and it was pretty fantastic.

You should just put a fart in the fx loop. Seriously though, the wizard of pitch soundo like a cool idea. I used to have one of the old noisy ones, it was pretty cool.
affectperdals

committed
committed

Postby raj007 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:12 am

oldangelmidnight wrote:I am literally smelling my own farts as I'm typing. I had stuffed cabbage for lunch.

Oooooooo I bet that was rad.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.

D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

experienced
experienced

Postby Pete » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Jrfox92, what's the S/H/R/A/MI thread?

And I apologize for my comments earlier. I don't know about his Reddit history, but from what I saw in this thread, I didn't feel like he was being treated fairly, and I guess it just struck a nerve with me. I was too confrontational and pushy, though, so I'm sorry about that.
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby damnableman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:29 pm

Pete wrote:Jrfox92, what's the S/H/R/A/MI thread?

And I apologize for my comments earlier. I don't know about his Reddit history, but from what I saw in this thread, I didn't feel like he was being treated fairly, and I guess it just struck a nerve with me. I was too confrontational and pushy, though, so I'm sorry about that.

You haven't done anything wrong. I have no beef with raj, worra, or jrfox (good trades with 2/3, actually), but I believe your assessment of their behaviour is accurate.

edit: Wading into fights with my 300th post. I guess I'm really starting to belong.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby jrfox92 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Pete wrote:Jrfox92, what's the S/H/R/A/MI thread?

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=12806
Pete wrote:And I apologize for my comments earlier. I don't know about his Reddit history, but from what I saw in this thread, I didn't feel like he was being treated fairly, and I guess it just struck a nerve with me. I was too confrontational and pushy, though, so I'm sorry about that.

In case you thought I was pissed or anything, I just type long winded responses. :lol:
I'm not as concerned about anything as much as it might appear I am solely because I tend to type out long posts so that I can be clear about my views on a subject as possible.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby oldangelmidnight » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:49 am

Looks like they're back in stock right now.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Gear