Haunting Mids...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Haunting Mids...

Postby whoismarykelly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:54 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
MechaGodzilla wrote:Any site where you need an invite to sign up is either doing something shady/illegal or is just super, super lame.

Maybe, but, then again, it means you can almost completely avoid a Witt or BMan from showing up and ruining everyone's dinner for a few months.

This pretty much.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:47 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
MechaGodzilla wrote:Any site where you need an invite to sign up is either doing something shady/illegal or is just super, super lame.

Maybe, but, then again, it means you can almost completely avoid a Witt or BMan from showing up and ruining everyone's dinner for a few months.

every good rollercoaster breaks down and leaves you upside down once in a while :idk:
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Cisco » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:24 pm

8==D
Cisco

committed
committed

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:06 pm

8====D-----3
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Moar_Entropy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:48 am

whoismarykelly wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Haunting Mids was the lamest fucking nerd forum to exist. I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t see this as funny. Even if you don’t like JHS. He’s basically playing off of their lame assness.

Were you a member at one point?

Maybe.

;)

If so I'm surprised you would say that. HM is by far the closest group of people on the internet I've ever met and the vibe has been consistently positive for the last 10 years. There is a lot of mutual support and the overwhelming volume of posts are about peoples lives and not about gear. ILF seems way more prone to negativity and in-fighting than HM has ever been. Sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive if you were ever a member.

Mostly, but not completely true, HM was always clicky as shit. If you rubbed a few choice people the wrong way it was easy to become a pariah there, nine year former member bud :thumb: :idk:
Moar_Entropy

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Dungus » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:15 am

Even my kids know that "Maybe ;)" means yes. :lol:

I cordially invite you to fuck right off and let the rest of us talk about music like adults.- dubkitty
Dungus

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:25 am

Haunting Mids was/is a kind of fun forum. I got an invite and then got 86'd for being inactive, which was kind of lame, but I get why they do what they do.

If you don't like ILF leave ILF. bitching about a non-extant circle jerk is silly.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Moar_Entropy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:32 am

D.o.S. wrote:
If you don't like ILF leave ILF. bitching about a non-extant circle jerk is silly.

Is anyone bitching or circle jerking here? Maybe we're reading two different threads, I thought the discussion was mostly on the level . . .
Moar_Entropy

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:37 am

Just a general statement related to this:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:If so I'm surprised you would say that. HM is by far the closest group of people on the internet I've ever met and the vibe has been consistently positive for the last 10 years. There is a lot of mutual support and the overwhelming volume of posts are about peoples lives and not about gear. ILF seems way more prone to negativity and in-fighting than HM has ever been. Sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive if you were ever a member.

Fine I wasn’t a member. ;) That’s why I said maybe. The exclusivity factor always annoyed me as did the over priced effects. Plus I’ve met several members that were complete tools.

In retrospect you’re probably right and my post is misguided. I’ll admit my faults. I’ll also agree with ILF being negative and I’ve often thought of leaving the forum for that exact reason. Well that and the constant circle jerk.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Moar_Entropy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:53 am

Right on, though I'd say a single comment to take issue with in an ongoing 4+ page thread is winning for gear forums in my experience.
Moar_Entropy

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby harpies » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:48 pm

Moar_Entropy wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Haunting Mids was the lamest fucking nerd forum to exist. I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t see this as funny. Even if you don’t like JHS. He’s basically playing off of their lame assness.

Maybe.

;)

If so I'm surprised you would say that. HM is by far the closest group of people on the internet I've ever met and the vibe has been consistently positive for the last 10 years. There is a lot of mutual support and the overwhelming volume of posts are about peoples lives and not about gear. ILF seems way more prone to negativity and in-fighting than HM has ever been. Sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive if you were ever a member.

Mostly, but not completely true, HM was always clicky as shit. If you rubbed a few choice people the wrong way it was easy to become a pariah there, nine year former member bud :thumb: :idk:

Clique-y here and every other forum I've even see, but that seems to be part of the culture brought on by the mainstays and heavy contributors on any forum. Takes time to get in on it.
harpies

experienced
experienced

Postby whoismarykelly » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Moar_Entropy wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:

Maybe.

;)

So you disappeared like... this year? What was your username?
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Gear