PHASE or FLANGE

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: PHASE OR FLANGE

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:20 pm

[quote="Chankgeez"]
resonates feedback even when delay is ^bypassed?
...yall are great, glad this thread ended up helpin inspiration out in some way.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:43 am

was thinkin it would be cool to have voice activated pedals, so idk....if you havent blocked me you've seen me board....you'd be flayling around & scream out REVOLVER!!! and the (REV) sound would activate it...be like WWWWWWWWWwhite HHHHHHHeat!!! slashing about and the (HI-EA) would activate it....be like POH-ZESSED! and the (PO-ESS) sound would activate it. BE like Ta-ta-taTRUUCK LOUUWWD!!! and the (TUCK-OUW) would activate it...this looks awesome in my head....just sayin.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BLOOD EAGLE » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:43 am

comesect2.0 wrote:was thinkin it would be cool to have voice activated pedals, so idk....if you havent blocked me you've seen me board....you'd be flayling around & scream out REVOLVER!!! and the (REV) sound would activate it...be like WWWWWWWWWwhite HHHHHHHeat!!! slashing about and the (HI-EA) would activate it....be like POH-ZESSED! and the (PO-ESS) sound would activate it. BE like Ta-ta-taTRUUCK LOUUWWD!!! and the (TUCK-OUW) would activate it...this looks awesome in my head....just sayin.

toss in pose recognition, y’know totally for the deaf people to recognize sign language, and you can have some serious “henshin” style activation!
BLOOD EAGLE

committed
committed

Postby comesect2.0 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Perfect, you gotta sound like steven tyler and pose like gwen stafani and if you start to move like ian curtis it acts as a rate control
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Or how about pedals with a confidence factor knob that talks back levels of encouragement such as "good going!" & "that's hot!"
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sonidero » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:16 pm

Phange??? Flase??? :idk:
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Re: FLANGE OR PHASE

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:59 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:16 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Dandolin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:57 pm

Every time I think I'm done with flange, John McGeoch pulls me back in...from beyond....
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:18 pm

I never really did much with modulation effect, but I just got my first flanger and I can't stop playing with it! :yay:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby friendship » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:49 pm

what you get?
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:07 pm

friendship wrote:what you get?

Don't laugh too hard - a Joyo Classic Flanger. :lol:

I never really know what to do with modulation effects, so I'm a modulation slut so I can experiment on a budget. It sounds great with fuzz and other effects in the mix.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:08 pm

:idk: Gotta start somewhere. :hello: :snax:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:14 pm

Chankgeez wrote::idk: Gotta start somewhere. :hello: :snax:

True. Very true.

In the past, whenever I thought of flangers, i thought of EVH, which made me roll my eyes. But I've been noticing the flanger in Electric Wizard songs lately, and now that I have my own, I really get it. :trippy: :yay: :!!!:
Last edited by Lurker13 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:16 pm

I think flangers are one of the most versatile modulation pedals. :thumb: :love:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear