· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Re: RMA tourbox

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:59 am

D.o.S. wrote:International goon reporting in.

Yass!

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:36 am

3rd international person reporting in, i will send you a PM soon about details when i can sit down and type

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:53 am

Yooo count me in!

Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:40 am

Oooh, definitely count me in on this!

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:02 am

I failed to go on a PM rampage yesterday evening as the bench won that round in the fight for my mind. I'll have another go this evening for a round of confirmations, we've a little while yet on building a good head of steam.

I appreciate the interest!

:rock:

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Batch contact sent as of this morning. Now it's just a matter of finishing up the builds and fabricating a crate they can party in while in transit. My aim to have this (the U.S. leg of the tour) ready to roll on or before Friday the 13th, October 2017. Room for more should such a thing strike your fancy.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:59 pm

:joy: Boom!

Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:42 pm

in if possible

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:58 pm

really excited for this

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:56 am

dreaming of rust

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:45 am

I have a bad habit of not letting a design rest, I think the inclusion of a prototype in future runs might be a bad idea... for brevity sake.

So the Stone Splitter will have an output volume control for each section, no big deal...

Something happened to a Monobius build though, which demanded I dig down into it. This has resulted in changes, which have gummed up the works (I refer to my brain, mostly).

Long story short: I should be able to ship the box very soon, and if no one hears I have done so within the week, feel free to go torch and pitchfork mob on me.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:55 am

:joy: I'm pumped to hear your stuff! It all sounds pretty exciting if you ask me.

Sharpening my pitchfork and torches. Gotta have sharp torches.. ;)

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Is this going to Norway and can I if so get in on it?

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:32 pm

frodog wrote:Is this going to Norway and can I if so get in on it?

Yes and yes, at this rate of speed the international box is beginning of 2018.

vidret wrote:Let me just say I’ve never tried your stuff but each and every one of them seems ducking bad-ass, and I hope to own something by you one day.

:rock: :hug:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Does anyone currently have the tourbox?
Post a reply