· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Regular or inverted images

Regular
3%
Inverted
55%
Don't give a shit either way yo
41%

Total votes : 29

Re: Barefoot ILF Email on first page!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:41 pm

karmablock wrote:I'm also not under the paid section. I paid you on Oct 3rd. I even bought and extra button.

Sorry I missed a few folks on there! I got your payment!

Thanks!!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Guys I apologize for the confusion. Who would have thought this could be confusing for me? LOL! My bad on some of you! I'm sorry! I've got about half the orders out that paid, the other half will go out tomorrow. International folks, I am going to try, try, try to get them out tomorrow as well. I'm sorry I'm behind. I've been busier than expect with other junk that's less fun. Thanks!!!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 pm

I also paid a few days ago.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Also an update on my count.

I will admit it, I fucked up on my initial count. I had to order 10 more purples and 10 more blacks, both in v1. I'm sorry for this. Brett should be able to get them to me fast. So apologies for that. If you ordered a purple and emailed me within the last 24 hours, I'll have to get your order out after those come in. Thanks

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:58 pm

cantremember wrote:I also paid a few days ago.

Can you remind me of your first name? Thanks!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:15 pm

Found you! Thanks for the heads up!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:20 pm

You still have those two black v2s for me? I get paid on monday or tuesday. :thumb:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:26 pm

jwar wrote:

Found you! Thanks for the heads up!

Cool, Thanks! I feel like I could have made this a lot easier on you by telling you all my info in the first email :facepalm: Sorry and thanks for patience

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:59 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:You still have those two black v2s for me? I get paid on monday or tuesday. :thumb:

Hey dude! Waiting on v2 black still. I mean, you can pay me ahead if you want, that's up to you.

I realized I may have been a bit abrasive in my writing and I'm sorry if I came off like a dick guys. I've been under a ton of stress lately and shouldn't take it out on my ILF friends.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:27 am

Almost everyone is paid and I'm still waiting for those v2's. I'm so sorry guys! I'm not sure what's going on. I know Brett sometimes has production issues, so that's probably the case. As soon as I get those, they will get out the door.

I'd call this a success!! Thanks so much everyone!

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:27 am

OH! I'll post up some extras I have once I get everyone taken care of. :)

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Can I just get one blue that says Jesus was a robot. ...? Jesus was a robot and I am too we all Christian muslim Buddhist jew i want that on a t shirt quoted from saxophone playing beetle.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:41 pm

That's poetry
comesect2.0 wrote:Jesus was a robot
and I am too
we all Christian
muslim Buddhist jew

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:24 am

comesect2.0 wrote:Can I just get one blue that says Jesus was a robot. ...? Jesus was a robot and I am too we all Christian muslim Buddhist jew i want that on a t shirt quoted from saxophone playing beetle.

I mean...maybe. lol

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:31 pm

Post a reply