· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:58 pm

AlexanderPedals wrote:
DRodriguez wrote:P.S. They added stuff after NAMM.
Alexander Pedals wrote:Matthew got inspired after day one of #NAMM and decided to add something new to the Syntax Error. Check out the fourth member of the crew, the Freq mode. It's a Bode-style frequency shifter with feedback and a time delay for all kinds of weird throbby flangery goodness. We'll post some samples when we get back to the shop.
#letsgetweird #expression #midi #greattonesdoinggood #frequencyshifter

We added shit DURING NAMM. I was sitting on the stoop of our airbnb doing math to shift those frequencies...

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:17 pm

So where can I preorder this? Adding to cart says it's out of stock but it also says preorder from your favourite dealer.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 am

mysteryroach wrote:So where can I preorder this? Adding to cart says it's out of stock but it also says preorder from your favourite dealer.

We're still a few weeks away from shipping, and I don't like holding on to money without product to deliver. Our dealers will get most of the first batch but we're keeping a few for direct orders, and I'll be happy to let you folks know when those are available.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:02 am

AlexanderPedals wrote:
mysteryroach wrote:So where can I preorder this? Adding to cart says it's out of stock but it also says preorder from your favourite dealer.

We're still a few weeks away from shipping, and I don't like holding on to money without product to deliver. Our dealers will get most of the first batch but we're keeping a few for direct orders, and I'll be happy to let you folks know when those are available.

:snax: :D :yay: :yay: :yay:

Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:07 pm

mr. sound boy king wrote:My top guesses:

1. GLORP

2. SQUUNCH

3. GRAPPLE

4. SPIROGRAPH

5. VITAMIN

6. GLEEP

7. WHELP

8. BOBO

9. QUAT

10. ELECTRO-WIZ

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd:
Stigtronics Tone vitamin 2013 "Red"
https://reverb.com/item/6040344-stigtro ... n-2013-red

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Really looking forward to guitar demos for this pedal!

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:50 am

Lots of talking but the shifter sounds at the very end are awesome. :!!!:

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:05 am

fuzzisokiguess wrote:
mr. sound boy king wrote:5. VITAMIN

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd:
Stigtronics Tone vitamin 2013 "Red"
https://reverb.com/item/6040344-stigtro ... n-2013-red

holy shit.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:29 am

infamousalien wrote:

Frequency shifter talk begins at 12:40. :snax:

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
infamousalien wrote:

Frequency shifter talk begins at 12:40. :snax:

Just so you guys know, the crackling distortion you're hearing on the freq. shifter part of the demo was caused by some numbers in the wrong spots. We've since changed the code and the production versions won't have any of that mess.

If you like that stuff, you can still make the pedal sound grainy or distorted with the Sample knob...

Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Well, that sounds fucking killer. Midi functionality looks great, no surprise from alexander. But the midi ramping stuff in particular sounded rad.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:26 pm

DRodriguez wrote:Well, that sounds fucking killer. Midi functionality looks great, no surprise from alexander. But the midi ramping stuff in particular sounded rad.

BTW you can toggle the ramp with a footswitch, no MIDI required. :)

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:58 pm

AlexanderPedals wrote:
DRodriguez wrote:Well, that sounds fucking killer. Midi functionality looks great, no surprise from alexander. But the midi ramping stuff in particular sounded rad.

BTW you can toggle the ramp with a footswitch, no MIDI required. :)

BTW I have a boner. :love: :hug:

Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:37 am

Whoa, did not realize Alexander Pedals is in Garner, North Carolina. THAT IS WHERE I LIVE. Small fuckin' world. See you around the grocery store, man.
Post a reply