Alexander Syntax Error



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:57 am

mr. sound boy king wrote:As a user of the Malekko Charlie Foxtrot, Montreal Assembly Count to Five, MASF Possessed, Catalinbread CSIDMAN, and Red Panda Particle I am going to buy this pedal as soon as possible from a reputable dealer and make fun sounds with it. STRETCH MOTHERFUCKER.


You could sell all of those and buy Ableton and do way more.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Olin wrote: I'm at work 100% of the time I want to go buy beer and it's starting to get pretty emotional.

friendship wrote:If the market value of your pedals isn't plainly audible to you then you must not hear very well.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27307
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:07 am

Sniffing the comp with DoS
#MindGames
nieh wrote:I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say purple three times Chankgeez appears behind you.


iRerror:
http://irerror.bandcamp.com
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10331
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby mr. sound boy king » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:35 am

D.o.S. wrote:
mr. sound boy king wrote:As a user of the Malekko Charlie Foxtrot, Montreal Assembly Count to Five, MASF Possessed, Catalinbread CSIDMAN, and Red Panda Particle I am going to buy this pedal as soon as possible from a reputable dealer and make fun sounds with it. STRETCH MOTHERFUCKER.


You could sell all of those and buy Ableton and do way more.


Image

Just did a quick search, doesn't look like Ableton has a 1/4" input?!
mr. sound boy king

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby AlexanderPedals » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:44 am

mr. sound boy king wrote:
fuzzisokiguess wrote:First it was glitch, now stretch. Can't imagine what new word will be on future pedals that I'll want.


My top guesses:

1. GLORP

2. SQUUNCH

3. GRAPPLE

4. SPIROGRAPH

5. VITAMIN

6. GLEEP

7. WHELP

8. BOBO

9. QUAT

10. ELECTRO-WIZ


Taking all of these kthxbai
AlexanderPedals

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:04 pm

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:45 am

mr. sound boy king wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:
mr. sound boy king wrote:As a user of the Malekko Charlie Foxtrot, Montreal Assembly Count to Five, MASF Possessed, Catalinbread CSIDMAN, and Red Panda Particle I am going to buy this pedal as soon as possible from a reputable dealer and make fun sounds with it. STRETCH MOTHERFUCKER.


You could sell all of those and buy Ableton and do way more.


Image

Just did a quick search, doesn't look like Ableton has a 1/4" input?!

Good point. What about Axaloti?
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Olin wrote: I'm at work 100% of the time I want to go buy beer and it's starting to get pretty emotional.

friendship wrote:If the market value of your pedals isn't plainly audible to you then you must not hear very well.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27307
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby mr. sound boy king » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:50 am

D.o.S. wrote:Good point. What about Axaloti?


I do not have a riposte and in fact own an Axoloti board which I have only managed to make into a little weird drum machine so far. However, I am aware it can be used to program GLORP, QUAT, BOBO, and much more.

EDIT: Axoloti is probably the greatest deal of all time on a piece of music hardware and I support it.
mr. sound boy king

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby echorec » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:02 pm

echorec

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:31 am

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby mr. sound boy king » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:33 pm

echorec wrote:


:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
mr. sound boy king

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby DRodriguez » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:52 pm

YUUUP

This with midi is going to be super fun!

Totally want extra feedback mod on it though.
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby fuzzisokiguess » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:50 pm

My top guesses:
1. GLORP
2. SQUUNCH
3. GRAPPLE
4. SPIROGRAPH
5. VITAMIN
6. GLEEP
7. WHELP
8. BOBO
9. QUAT
10. ELECTRO-WIZ


Toats. Yeah, all those, or it'll get turned in on itself and the market will be flooded with Gletchs.

Add some granular and: Glanuletch. BOBO mode accessible via Aux.
Last edited by fuzzisokiguess on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DRodriguez wrote:Imma build a disc delay based on a stationary bike, the faster you pedal, the faster the delay.

Bike backwards and you get a reverse delay.
fuzzisokiguess

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Being

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby Inconuucl » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:51 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
mr. sound boy king wrote:As a user of the Malekko Charlie Foxtrot, Montreal Assembly Count to Five, MASF Possessed, Catalinbread CSIDMAN, and Red Panda Particle I am going to buy this pedal as soon as possible from a reputable dealer and make fun sounds with it. STRETCH MOTHERFUCKER.


You could sell all of those and buy Ableton and do way more.

Basically what I did. :idk:
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Image
Inconuucl

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5150
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby Dungus » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Sounds weird and great.
Image
Dungus

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 5:30 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby tremolo3 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:34 pm

It's called Live, Ableton is the company, and they fucking rule.

</autistic>
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."


PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1830
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:09 am
Location: Tijuana

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby Ruiner » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:36 pm

i'd like to see a mini dot matrix printer add on attached to this that prints out the notes you play on tablature
Ruiner

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: Alexander Syntax Error

Postby Inconuucl » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:02 pm

tremolo3 wrote:It's called Live, Ableton is the company, and they fucking rule.

</autistic>

BRB, renaming my Ableton software to Ableton Dead.
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Image
Inconuucl

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5150
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Location: Boston, MA

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 13 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.