Gurus Echosex T7E

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Gurus Echosex T7E

Postby Ruiner » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:07 pm

As a delay fiend and a lover of Binsons I've been very excited about this project for the past couple of years when he first mentioned it. Now it's finally coming and I'm even more excited from his description here:

"it have ALL same features of a real Binson. Same controls with some added.. like the rewarded Age Of Damage, like a Totally WET balanced D.I. out for studio applications, and a "motor Adjust" to increase the total delay time keeping the 4 Heads in sync. I mean controls like the 4 heads combination 12position selector (with 4 leds to see what's working) selector Echo,Rep, Swell (****, the swell is great.. really hard to find a real binson in enough good conditions to sound good in Swell mode!) input, tone, length of swell....
This is supposed to be a real alternative instead to buy an old Binson, and despite the fact we make it able to increase the delay time, the OLD binson have a max delay of 300ms. so, if you are not Flash, i don't think you can set a 70ms delay time by your foot.. don't you?!
We totally redesigned the Echosex, it have an input volume (like the T7E) to better fit any instrument without crunch his input, the preamp have an incredible linearity of 7 to 500.000Hz +/-0,5db (****!!) and the circuit is simply insane! not a single SMD component has been used.
i'll share more info very soon.. we just finished the first working prototipe, and already designed the pcb, now we're going to start the tuning process, and then production..
Sir Alan Parsons himself will help us in the last steps of tuning process."
Ruiner

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to General Gear