$harktit$' $tupid A$$ Thread: Di$cour$e Into Nothingne$$

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: PLL THREAD: NEW PLL's, WOLF EYES, AND COLD BREW GREEN TE

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Fitting I bought your 4046m...
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Gun powder Green Tea, cold brewed is a wonderful beverage. I tend to like smokier, pungent teas though.

Also, D.o.S. if oyu haven't checked out LUSSURIA, I think that is up your alley. Not sure if you ever listened to Alessandro Cortini?
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:16 pm

I did! His Make Noise records and the ones he did for Important. Very rad stuff.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:59 pm

I love his two releases on HOSPITAL. I think you would like LUSSURIA - INDIGO WINDOW ALONG THOSE STEPS.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:36 am

So my BLOFELD deal fell through. I'm not upset as I was only getting it because it was an enticing price. Now those funds will go towards another PLL (bought Antlerface's 4046-m cause he's a rad dude [thank you!]). I have said this in other threads but I just prefer to play guitar/bass over synths more often than not.

I think the POSITIVE and YOU AND YOU'RE sound so good and they are such 'simple' (two knobs, that's it) and inexpensive (note, not 'cheap'). So whenever the next batch of things comes from Montreal, I can spend my BLOFELD funds.

Cold Brew green tea depends are the varietal (like literally everything else in the world). Did not enjoy GENMAI CHA GREEN TEA. It tasted ricey to me and I was right. Turns out, and I quote my leaflet, "Before tea became affordable to the masses, the peasant class [to be clear that is me] added dried rice to green tea to make small quantities go much further. As tea became more affordable the enjoyable taste of this tea stuck, and is still enjoyed today even with [leaflet cuts off] a household commodity". This tasted like Ito En Oi Ocha (which I do enjoy) only now I have to dispose of the loose leaf.

Gunpowder Green Tea was awesome. I tend to like smokier, pungent teas [I tend to favor bitter things in general]. Highly recommended. According to the leaflet it is the company's [Solstice Tea Traders] best seller. The tightly wound balls retain more nutrition. I will be getting this again.

Currently enjoying Tindharia Estate GTGOF India [an Indian Green Tea]. I cold brewed this for well over 48 hours. This is quite bitter yet refreshing. I haven't drank alcohol in years but it reminds me of that 'All Day' style of IPA (which makes sense as the lineage is 'Indian'). This tea also comes from one of India's oldest Tea estates.

Haven't heard the new album yet but for fun, one of my favorite WOLF EYES releases...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QqM3_wEQxs&t[/youtube]
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: $harktit$' $tupid A$$ Thread: Di$cour$e Into Nothingne$$

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Welp! It's over...the elusive PLL has reached its logical conclusion. You now have M.A.'s PURPLL and EarthQuaker's Data Corrupter. No more excuses now...done...200%...

Furthermore, cold brew green tea is expensive and not worth the effort...it's over...done...case closed...

I'm changing this thread to 'The Gear Conclusion Thread: When You've Reached That Point Of Nothing More: Gear Wise, Cause We're Totally Not Morbid: This Is Fun'. It's over...the feeling where you have everything you want...and you are no more fulfilled than on the day you started acquiring...you're done...over...materialism has reached its logical conclusion...post feelings of non-satisfaction...

Or feel free to use this thread as a spot to $harkpo$t as not to sully other threads (I know I will!!!). Just remember to link the thread your colorful comment would have been directed...for context...think of it as an index or snarkiness...cause it's over...300%...don't care...

Witt, GWFH...whatever...come fly with me in this waste land...done...over...we've reached Gear Purgatory...we can't go back in time because it will just repeat itself...over...and over...and over...until...it folds upon itself...or won't...or both...or neither...or both AND neither... :transcendthevoidemoji::embracethevoidemoji::hangontightemoji:
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PLL is ILF's Tubescreamer

Postby oldangelmidnight » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:56 am

$harkToootth wrote:Welp! It's over...the elusive PLL has reached its logical conclusion. You now have M.A.'s PURPLL and EarthQuaker's Data Corrupter. No more excuses now...done...200%...

It looks like the new version of the Elta PLL is preordering now. I guess rather than retiring the concept, it's time for us to devolve into a wasteland of narcissism of minor differences. I'm looking forward to being disappointed by Dwarfcraft's PLL and surprisingly happy with the album promo limited run that SS/BS puts out.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: PLL is ILF's Tubescreamer

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:44 am

oldangelmidnight wrote:It looks like the new version of the Elta PLL is preordering now. I guess rather than retiring the concept, it's time for us to devolve into a wasteland of narcissism of minor differences. I'm looking forward to being disappointed by Dwarfcraft's PLL and surprisingly happy with the album promo limited run that SS/BS puts out.

:lol: I'm into that. Devolve you say?
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Antlerface » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:52 pm

I bet a fucking E&A motherfucking PLL would blow the roof off all these normal ass PLL (barring the mythical PURPLL).

That being said I have an FT PLL now and it totally rips.
Antlerface

experienced
experienced

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:02 pm

Oh shit, you're right! Hope you're enjoying the FT. It's knobs galore!
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:21 pm

jwar wrote:The console concept still bores me to death.

I agree with this 100%. But didn't want to comment in the thread. I think it fits in the concept of not progressing though? For context: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=55813
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:56 pm

1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:09 am

$harkToootth wrote:Image

You, sir, make some quite good references with your gif game, and should be proud of your knowledge of so called cult cinema.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:41 am

$harkToootth wrote:
Cold Brew green tea depends are the varietal (like literally everything else in the world). Did not enjoy GENMAI CHA GREEN TEA. It tasted ricey to me and I was right. Turns out, and I quote my leaflet, "Before tea became affordable to the masses, the peasant class [to be clear that is me] added dried rice to green tea to make small quantities go much further. As tea became more affordable the enjoyable taste of this tea stuck, and is still enjoyed today even with [leaflet cuts off] a household commodity". This tasted like Ito En Oi Ocha (which I do enjoy) only now I have to dispose of the loose leaf.

(I missed this post before.)

While that's true about flavored teas (making lower quality tea more palatable), I do like flavored teas sometimes for their own thing.

A tea shop I used to go to had an iced cherry Bancha which I liked a lot. (It was good hot too. I like Genmai Cha hot as well. Not as good iced.)

:snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Iced Cherry Bancha sounds wonderful Mr. Chank.

Holy fuck, my typos... :cry: I don't post from my mobile and tablet as much so hopefully these typos have been somewhat alleviated.

Eivind August wrote:You, sir, make some quite good references with your gif game, and should be proud of your knowledge of so called cult cinema.

Thank you Sir! I love movies and I love getting weird! That .gif was going to go after the great UglyCasanova's Woody gif in another thread. I like the idea of threads acting as parallel universes to other threads. Or, if you have ever watched Lars von Trier's KINGDOM, the idea that threads can act as a 'chorus' to other threads (I am likening this to the operations staff in KINGDOM discussing the events of the show's narrative in real time). This stuff along with film academia gets me giddy.

What are your top 10 (feel free to list more) favorite movies (while directed at Eivind, any one and everyone should post too)?
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear