· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Folktek Mescaline Indiegogo is LIVE!!

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Where do you people get your info, I changed my Indiegogo settings and still don't get update emails :(.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:06 am

Facebook
:duck:

Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:21 am

Ah, I actually check Instagram for gear related things but I don't want to use facebook for these things. Too bad for me I guess :).

There are a few errors in the manual btw, not big things but the CV sequencer is 8 steps and not 8 parts for example ;).

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:47 am

UglyCasanova wrote:Facebook
:duck:

quit giving out all our secrets!

Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Glad the manual is out, but I wish they would ship them already.
They shouldn't have posted a picture of Mescalines boxed up seemingly ready to ship 3 weeks ago if they weren't ready. I don't mind delays, but the teasing is just cruel.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:41 pm

When they posted that, I thought they just meant the boxes are done, as in printed, cut and folded.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:55 pm

oh, well that makes more sense. I guess i figured they just use the same boxes for all their gear of similar sizes haha

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:03 pm

I emailed them as well as read a Facebook update. The hurricane delayed stuff for them. Here's what it said.

Update on Mescaline same as Alter: Things have again been held up a bit, this time apparently more due to hurricanes, tornadoes, monsoons, earthquakes, fires, flooding and all things apocalyptic. Everything seems to be slowed down for these reasons which affect shipping in addition to the factory we work with apparently being in a bit of shambles. It's really out of our hands and we're just in a holding pattern as we wait but it's REALLY, REALLY close. The boards start rolling in this week (they were supposed to be coming in 3 weeks ago) and everything else is 100% ready to go - stacks of frames, boxes, cables and manuals all filling up the studio. We get them in, test, tune, pack and ship without delay. Not a damn thing we can do in the meantime so we're just remaining patient. We appreciate your patience as well and we hope that you and yours are all safe and healthy during these interesting times. -folk

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:04 pm

So PCBS got delayed. Happens all the time and you can't do shit about it. Sucks.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Cynic:

"Oh, thank God, a huge hurricane(s)...now we can blame that for being so far behind. Whew."

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:37 pm

raj007 wrote:Cynic:

"Oh, thank God, a huge hurricane(s)...now we can blame that for being so far behind. Whew."

Nah. I believe them. A ton of PCBs come from overseas and that would totally have fucked up the shipping on them.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:53 pm

I have been messing with just Matter/Conduit/Resist (and maybe some Clouds) for the past few days in anticipation of Mescaline. I'm really stoked. If it works how I think it will performance with the Mescaline setup and patched and the eurorack patched separately it should be pretty doable...

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:12 pm

:poke: :?: :no:

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Antlerface wrote: :poke: :?: :no:

:idk:

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:35 pm

But I wanna fiddle with it right now...
Post a reply