$22 dollar Metal Zone sounds exactly like Mantic Vitriol

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: $22 dollar Metal Zone sounds exactly like Mantic Vitriol

Postby BossMann73 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Last post I'll make on this thread since it has all gone vershluggered, but I did confirm from the horse's mouth that Mosfed is full of shit, just as I thought. And just so it's clear, it was Mosfed who dragged Mountainking into this, not me. For the record, I have owned two MK pedals and I thought they were fantastic. They just didn't work for me after a while and I sold them to fund other purchases..........like most of us do in forum land.

As for any other pedal companies who refuse to do business with me, luckily I never tested them on that because I haven't bought any new boutiques since becoming the Bossmann. I think I know who they are though and believe me, I'm not crying about it. I'm very happy my money won't go to them, if they are indeed who I think they are. Again, I don't generally kiss and tell, unlike Mosfed, so I will not publicly name them.

Thanks to Disarm D'arcy, Repoman, my sorta-buddy (I think) JWAR, and anyone else who came to my defense for their kind words of support and for the time they took to post said posts.

I took the Mantic/MT-2 clip down because I didn't want to this topic to continue. Suffice to say that I think I proved the point I was trying to make, which is nothing more and nothing less than the Vitriol and the MT-2 sound virtually identical. Any other motivations subscribed to me are strictly on those who made them.
Last edited by BossMann73 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BossMann73

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:Oh I did. The only way to make a better sauce than chili mayo is to make chili mayo in a purple container.

You are correct! :!!!: That way the purpleness can "rub off".
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:58 pm

For the record I didn't take your defense honey. I defended the lulz instead of the name calling.

But I'm a faire dude and I can see why you would respect that :lol:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby BossMann73 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:For the record I didn't take your defense honey. I defended the lulz instead of the name calling.

Cool. My mistake. In either case, I'm glad you were actually able to see what I was going for and I do respect that. I got banned from TB for calling out the bullshit with these people, and their beard hair. If I can get a laugh out of my posts, I'm a happy dude since 99.9999% that is actually what I'm going for.

BTW, a study was just done on beards and it turns out that.....
http://viewhealth.net/apparently-beards ... y-toilets/
BossMann73

committed
committed

Postby ziltoid » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:11 pm

[bossman voice] Beard envy is so beta. [/bossman voice]
ziltoid

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:12 pm

…but Slavic girlfriends love beards. :wizard:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby cherler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Nah as long as you're washing your beard after you eat ass there won't be any poo in there.
Instagram yo

Good dealin's: D.o.S.
cherler

experienced
experienced

Postby 01010111 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:23 pm

I have to agree with beards being filthy. I know that even my short, hobo beard gets gross whenever I'm sick. My beard length is directly proportional to how I'm feeling physically. The better I feel the longer it is, if I feel like I'm dying that shit's going to get shaved.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:53 pm

BossMann73 wrote:
Disarm D'arcy wrote:For the record I didn't take your defense honey. I defended the lulz instead of the name calling.

Cool. My mistake. In either case, I'm glad you were actually able to see what I was going for and I do respect that. I got banned from TB for calling out the bullshit with these people, and their beard hair. If I can get a laugh out of my posts, I'm a happy dude since 99.9999% that is actually what I'm going for.

Don't believe everything you read. You know, like emails saying pedals are out of stock or whatever.
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 pm

BossMann73 wrote:Last post I'll make on this thread since it has all gone vershluggered, but I did confirm from the horse's mouth that Mosfed is full of shit, just as I thought. And just so it's clear, it was Mosfed who dragged Mountainking into this, not me. For the record, I have owned two MK pedals and I thought they were fantastic. They just didn't work for me after a while and I sold them to fund other purchases..........like most of us do in forum land.

As for any other pedal companies who refuse to do business with me, luckily I never tested them on that because I haven't bought any new boutiques since becoming the Bossmann. I think I know who they are though and believe me, I'm not crying about it. I'm very happy my money won't go to them, if they are indeed who I think they are. Again, I don't generally kiss and tell, unlike Mosfed, so I will not publicly name them.

Thanks to Disarm D'arcy, Repoman, my sorta-buddy (I think) JWAR, and anyone else who came to my defense for their kind words of support and for the time they took to post said posts.

I took the Mantic/MT-2 clip down because I didn't want to this topic to continue. Suffice to say that I think I proved the point I was trying to make, which is nothing more and nothing less than the Vitriol and the MT-2 sound virtually identical. Any other motivations subscribed to me are strictly on those who made them.

Here's the thing. I don't mind you as the others do. I've never had an issue with you. Have I gotten annoyed? Maybe slightly, but not anymore than with anyone else on here or on TB. I know I talk shit, but that's just what I do. It's mostly for the LOL's.

I do however agree with some of what you say and it drives me nuts that boutique builders can be lazy bastards and simply come out with a clone and charge a boat load for it.

That being said, because of my business (Acid Splash Designs), I try not to get into stuff like this in a negative way. It's fucking hard sometimes.

I asked for this thread to be closed and am hoping it is.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:47 pm

BossMann73 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just started growing a beard!!!!

Also Frenchie just doesn't want to admit he loves you as much as he loves sideways pedals.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:51 pm

jwar wrote:

:?:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
jwar wrote:

:?:

I reported it.

It's gotten a bit out of hand a bit IMO and serves no purpose.

Ya'all motherfucker better hope Tom never makes me a mod! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :lol: :lol:

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:58 pm

I don't think that this's any more out of hand than anything else that goes on here. :idk:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BossMann73 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:04 pm

jwar wrote:
BossMann73 wrote:Last post I'll make on this thread since it has all gone vershluggered, but I did confirm from the horse's mouth that Mosfed is full of shit, just as I thought. And just so it's clear, it was Mosfed who dragged Mountainking into this, not me. For the record, I have owned two MK pedals and I thought they were fantastic. They just didn't work for me after a while and I sold them to fund other purchases..........like most of us do in forum land.

Here's the thing. I don't mind you as the others do. I've never had an issue with you. Have I gotten annoyed? Maybe slightly, but not anymore than with anyone else on here or on TB. I know I talk shit, but that's just what I do. It's mostly for the LOL's.

I do however agree with some of what you say and it drives me nuts that boutique builders can be lazy bastards and simply come out with a clone and charge a boat load for it.

That being said, because of my business (Acid Splash Designs), I try not to get into stuff like this in a negative way. It's fucking hard sometimes.

Cool bro. Thanks again for taking my posts in the spirit I intend....a little shit kicking, but still trying to get a laugh. You seem like a cool dude there JWAR, and I appreciate your posts. I do agree, however, that this thread needs to be closed up. It got so far from my original intent, which was a simple pedal comparison. Motherfuckers treated it as if I were committing heresy.
BossMann73

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear