Red Panda Tensor

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Red Panda Tensor

Postby eti » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:45 am

Pretty sure if you change any setting the recorded loop changes too. The only thing that erases the loop is the bypass switch. So you can pretty much F up the loops (changing speed, time stretch/compress/pitch and random) and get it back to what it was when you started.
eti

committed
committed

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:53 am

damnableman wrote: in terms of methods for rearranging sound with products available for purchase...this is basically utopia, right? Ursula LeGuin's dream of peace? RIP

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 am

Thanks, dos, for the 1992 clipart paste job.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:43 am

I got u bb
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby damnableman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:46 pm

xo
Last edited by damnableman on Thu May 09, 2019 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby sostark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:36 pm

:drool: :eek: :!!!:
sostark

interested
interested

Postby thesneakup » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:55 pm

damnableman wrote:2019 will be the year that we all get sick of tape-stop sounds.

Quite possible. Or sooner, like Saturday, if it doesn't get under the feet of someone who's not just thrilled to make wacky sounds but able to use it musically. Of those scheduled to appear at the RP booth, I have the most confidence in Hischke to take it there. Honorable mention to the capable Nick Semrad.
thesneakup

interested
interested

Postby shikawkee » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:43 pm

thesneakup wrote:
damnableman wrote:2019 will be the year that we all get sick of tape-stop sounds.

Quite possible. Or sooner, like Saturday, if it doesn't get under the feet of someone who's not just thrilled to make wacky sounds but able to use it musically. Of those scheduled to appear at the RP booth, I have the most confidence in Hischke to take it there. Honorable mention to the capable Nick Semrad.

Thanks for your confidence <g>.

I'll try not to much it up.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby zoooombiex » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:53 am

damnableman wrote:There have been a couple of new clips on Instagram so far today.

This one's not all that interesting, but I'll take anything at this point.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BeTu0gQAm2H/

These ones are more interesting. I'm going to take this opportunity to predict that 2019 will be the year that we all get sick of tape-stop sounds. I sense an impending cliche.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BeUKdyTjuZM/
http://www.instagram.com/p/BeUSoh4D2_U/

Hmm, yeah. Just based on feature set alone I'm pretty sure those clips aren't doing justice to that pedal. Kinda like that really early prototype demo from a long time ago.
zoooombiex

Fantasian of BILF
Fantasian of BILF

Postby damnableman » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:59 am

xo
Last edited by damnableman on Thu May 09, 2019 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby thesneakup » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:01 am

Well, if it isn't Cathy Newman's alt account.

damnableman wrote:I think we found

You and who else? Who's in your tribe and who isn't? Othering a lone target makes you feel more secure about stepping up to drop some knowledge.

Not sure if you know

It didn't matter to you either way because you had a point to make based on the assumption that I don't. If you care enough about how you come across to really be sure, just in case your assumptions are completely wrong, ask before answering the question yourself.

Swiping at me and defending individuals by name are responses to an imagined transgression. I didn't call anyone inferior and I didn't characterize any specific person's playing. The only reasonable inference is that no demo yet made* has shown anyone who appears to have bothered to figure out what they're doing before they record and publish themselves doing it. [*The spontaneously recorded minute-long clip of Nick Reinhart has been the most informative "demo" I've seen because he has a knack for sussing out pedal effects efficiently. Some do, some don't.]

As for what I didn't quote, vive la différence.

shikawkee wrote:Thanks for your confidence

You're so vain, you probably thought that comment was about you! I stated who I think most likely will handle the effect well, not that anyone else won't. I didn't write that I had little or no confidence in anyone, just that I had the most in two people.

Don't stoke this any more, guys, all right?

P.S. Break a leg, EP, sincerely.
Last edited by thesneakup on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
thesneakup

interested
interested

Postby shikawkee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:49 am

It's cool gang. I get it. I have a sense of humor about all this or I wouldn't be able to do what I do.
All good. Pedals, and all gear, are just tools. They ain't life. (though we sometimes lose track on that! <g>)
Rock on.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:29 am

:wha?:
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:59 am

I think this pedal would be awesome to use after a looper.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:03 pm

damn right.
NSFW: show
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext