Spruce Effects

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Spruce Effects

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:58 pm

spruceeffects wrote: To my surprise, this thread came up!

:lol: Good introduction to ILF, eh? :hello:

:snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby popvulture » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 am

Behold—the elusive Necromarketer...

I'll definitely re-check these out, liked/like the graphics, need to hear the toanz.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spruceeffects » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
spruceeffects wrote: To my surprise, this thread came up!

:lol: Good introduction to ILF, eh? :hello:

:snax:

I would say it was a very superior introductory experience. Thanks!
Spruce Effects specializes in classic fuzz in modern, badass looking packages. We love interacting with customers about gear, so feel free to email us anytime!
spruceeffects

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby spruceeffects » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:17 pm

popvulture wrote:Behold—the elusive Necromarketer...

I'll definitely re-check these out, liked/like the graphics, need to hear the toanz.

Hah, yes! I don't know what necromarketing is, but I'm going to continuing reading it as "necromancer" if that's okay with you.

Youtube has some stuff (new and old). 60 Cycle Hum did the Rainier. Geartalk/Jay Leonard/Livingroom Gear did the Salt Water. The site has some embedded sounds, too. I'll stop now. :animal:
Spruce Effects specializes in classic fuzz in modern, badass looking packages. We love interacting with customers about gear, so feel free to email us anytime!
spruceeffects

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:28 pm

"Necromarketing" meaning you're about six months late to this thread. :lol:

Better late than never though. :hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby spruceeffects » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Chankgeez wrote:"Necromarketing" meaning you're about six months late to this thread. :lol:

Better late than never though. :hug:

Hah, yeah. I need to be better about getting on all these gear forumz! :thumb:

Cheers! :cool:
spruceeffects

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby spruceeffects » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:11 pm

echorec wrote:They've not been around long. I saw them late summer/early fall on Instagram, then at Coast Sonic.

I liked this graphic for the phaser a lot. I think the current designs are about the third wave. (white, olive, now white & grey)

Here are some different looks side-by-side.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHtUWCXAA46/

Graphics are on second wave. First wave was white/olive/another greenish, now they are all white/gray. New pedal is the same overall aesthetic, but the enclosure color is new (and super-rad). :!!!:
spruceeffects

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby frodog » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:16 pm

Last night I randomly dreamt that I owned a Lichen Overgrowth Fuzz. Just remember it was green and all dirty and beat up for some reason. Must have seen some heavy use in my mind.
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby spruceeffects » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Sounds fun! You should get one (here's a used one for 150!! https://reverb.com/item/5109547-spruce- ... 2016-white), beat the shit out of it, then post some pictures in a year. Then I'll wait 6 months before responding.
spruceeffects

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby frodog » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Ha! I would but I treat my pedals so nice, it would take me 20 years to beat it up to the state I saw in my dreamz. Does seem like it has sounds I could use though, but fuzz acquisitions are on hold for a minute :)
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby mathias » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:11 am

frodog wrote:Ha! I would but I treat my pedals so nice, it would take me 20 years to beat it up to the state I saw in my dreamz.

Pedal relicing companies are the next big thing, I heard. Too many companies doing guitar relicing.
ILF Equipped :love:

skullservant wrote:You can like whatever you want so long as it makes you happy

Searching for that new sound.
If you can read this, then I'm back? :?:
mathias

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DRodriguez » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:18 am

I want the rainier. Reminds me of home. Not because of the mountains, but because Rainier beer is the best cheap beer out there
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby mathias » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:29 am

I'm scoping out the Giganteum, myself. Small 2-in-1 germ treble boost and overdrive was actually something I've wanted for my new amp and smaller board. To take care of all that front-of-chain drive.
ILF Equipped :love:

skullservant wrote:You can like whatever you want so long as it makes you happy

Searching for that new sound.
If you can read this, then I'm back? :?:
mathias

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spruceeffects » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:10 pm

mathias wrote:
frodog wrote:Ha! I would but I treat my pedals so nice, it would take me 20 years to beat it up to the state I saw in my dreamz.

Pedal relicing companies are the next big thing, I heard. Too many companies doing guitar relicing.

So you're saying I can sell my scratch and dent b stock at a premium? Wahooo! :lol:
spruceeffects

uncommitted
uncommitted

Previous

Return to General Gear