The family that pinks together, kinks together.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The family that pinks together, kinks together.

Postby Jwar » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:15 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:
Eivind August wrote:You know the drill.

For what its worth, I enjoyed playing with yours in Oslo.

I bet you did you perverted French slut.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:25 pm

I will concede that Eivind's genitalia is of an aesthetically pleasing pink shade as well as fairly functional.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:28 pm

:lol:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby hotknife » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:52 pm

My old DC-3:

blakestree wrote:
hotknife wrote:I bought that Pink Wolfie. Couldn't resist. lol Fuck cancer indeed. :thumb:

Nice score!

Danke! :hug:
#reversereverbintoprofit #ambientflippershark
hotknife

experienced
experienced

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:42 pm

My boys!

Dirge tele my fiancee and skully made sure got to me for xmas.

ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pete » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:08 pm

There's something very pleasing about gazing on pink and purple pedals, so I very much approve of this thread. Pink is totally one of my favorite colors. One of these days I might go through the Purple thread again... I think I stopped following it at around page 20 or so. :lol:
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby Pete » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:09 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:I will concede that Eivind's genitalia is of an aesthetically pleasing pink shade as well as fairly functional.

:lol:
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby Pete » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:33 pm

Strange Tales wrote:Pink with the word Pink on it

and the other version:

I want both. :lol:
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby Pete » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:37 pm

One of the best looking pedals I've ever seen:

love it, love it, love it. I have no idea what I'd do it with it, and haven't been stoked on demos in the past, but it looks amazing. :lol:
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby UglyCasanova » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:33 pm

So much this^^^^

And did DC ever make that Boris pedal? The purp one, I mean. I thought it was just a mock-up that ended up becoming the pink one.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:17 am

:!!!:

Disarm D'arcy wrote:For what its worth, I enjoyed playing with yours in Oslo. But I'm more into the DM-2 when it comes down to pink analog delays :lol:

GASing for a DM-2 if I ever buy another delay. Japanese pink delays from the eighties are just perfect for my needs. Do want to try the newer AD-9 pro as well, though.

Also,

https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:21 am

Eivind August wrote:GASing for a DM-2 if I ever buy another delay. Japanese pink delays from the eighties are just perfect for my needs. Do want to try the newer AD-9 pro as well, though.

Have you looked at the Waza DM-2? Sounds cool and kinda goes where the original one was a let down (800ms instead of 300).
Last edited by Disarm D'arcy on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:32 am

See, I recently upgraded my AD4096 so it goes up to 800ms, but find myself staying around 250-300. Had the same experience with the AD-999 (plus it sounded too "clean" for me). Guess I've just gotten used to and prefer the limitations of the oldies. Complicated fuzz, simple delay, glitchy madness inbetween. :!!!: :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:48 am

Yeah I see. We have opposite approaches. I like my fuzz simple and textury and my delay/verb intricate and complex. :lol:

Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:55 am

Yeah, but opposites do attract. \^o^

Also, I don't like using reverb, so the short delay times and dark repeats sorta fill that "function" as well.

Edit: Page needs more pink!

I'm pretty sure one of you guys own a pink kanji Fuzz Factory as well?

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear