UGLIEST GEAR

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: UGLIEST GEAR

Postby lost in music » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Hell yeah you could eat a blue cheese ostrich burger with truffle fries off that explorer and wash it down with a 12% IPA.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Isn't it a Dean ML or whatever clone ? Can't see the head but it's still a horrible body style.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:40 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Mudfuzz » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:15 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:Isn't it a Dean ML or whatever clone ? Can't see the head but it's still a horrible body style.

I like MLs.. I would love a 70s/80s shortscale ML bass.. sadly they go for collector money.. :grumpy:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Mudfuzz wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:Isn't it a Dean ML or whatever clone ? Can't see the head but it's still a horrible body style.

I like MLs.. I would love a 70s/80s shortscale ML bass.. sadly they go for collector money.. :grumpy:

I didn't mean any offense, I just have found them gross since the early 90's when I saw Dimebag rocking one .. do love me some Pantera though.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Chankgeez wrote:https://reverb.com/item/8275116-martper-guitars-dean-viking-custom

When you’re a big fan of Garth Brookes AND Pantera?

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:29 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Seance » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Image

Such a spot-on Ben Stiller spoof-look. But I guess the guy was "serious"?
(or maybe just deluded) Sort of a "blue steel" look crossed with blue cheese.
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:57 pm

As I recall his alter ego there was supposed to be Australian too .. because just dressing emo and playing other crap music wasn't enough.. he had to change his own nationality. Pretty weird.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:59 pm

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:27 am

Oh it's a dean, not an explorer. My bad. Basically the same deal though. I like that style of guitar (I really need some kind of pointy spiky guitar), but hate relicing and steampunk nonsense. I guess vikings predate steam. Whatever.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Kacey Y » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:34 am

Vikingjazz...a zip zab a bip bop doobah deet bujm GRUUAAHHHH, noodle it up berzerker style on this rustic NOT A DEAN IT'S A CUSTOM CREATION (what? look over there!).
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby lost in music » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:33 am

lol

Also, that fender (?) is breaking my brain in so many ways, but in the product description they use the word "doublecoil" to describe the bridge pickup. Now, maybe I'm sheltered and naive, but I've never heard that term used to refer to a humbucker before.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:48 am

lost in music wrote:lol

Also, that fender (?) is breaking my brain in so many ways, but in the product description they use the word "doublecoil" to describe the bridge pickup. Now, maybe I'm sheltered and naive, but I've never heard that term used to refer to a humbucker before.

A Les Paul is a dual doublecoil guitar. A Strat is a triple humbuckless guitar. Some people like to install a coil decoupler on their doublecoil guitars, to get a humbuckless sound. This guitar looks like the dual humbuckless plus doublecoil formation so popular with rock n roll practitioners of 1900's Octodecade.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby lost in music » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:30 am

Damn dude, you just shown the new way. Sig'd.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear