UGLIEST GEAR

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: UGLIEST GEAR

Postby karmablock » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:34 am

01010111 wrote:Image

I always think of Kraftwerk when I see this (even though they have nothing to do with it).
karmablock

experienced
experienced

Postby Iommic Pope » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:47 am

01010111 wrote:Image

As impractical as that is, its pretty fucking rad.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:53 am

As far as I'm concerned that is very close to ideal. Whose is it?
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby lost in music » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:58 am

This $2,600 schecter showed up in my junk mail folder as "Irresistible Guitar of the Week" Looks like a shredtastic marble cake.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Kacey Y » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:27 am

lost in music wrote:As far as I'm concerned that is very close to ideal. Whose is it?

I'm guessing someone who has at the very least made Robert Fripp very uncomfortable in an alley behind the stage door at some point.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby echorec » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:57 am

lost in music wrote:As far as I'm concerned that is very close to ideal. Whose is it?

If I'm not misremembering the details, it was on eBay circa 2002 from a Florida seller. I think the final bid was about $1200. Factor in that it was 2002 and your favorite companies weren't even daydreams yet. None of the pedals rehoused into that aircraft aluminum were considered rare at the time (EHX, Vox, Colorsound, Dan Armstrong). It was the best of what was available, when it was assembled (1980s - early 90s). Vintage prices for 1970s pedals were 1/3rd or less of what they are now at the time. Since that auction, I've never seen it resurface. I think it had wiring issues and needed to be serviced, before it could be used again. It might still be sitting in a garage somewhere, waiting to be repaired.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Or overgrown with kudzu in the Maryland woods like the pfunk mothership.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm

echorec wrote:If I was going to start an ugly-beautiful thread (things so distasteful they're kind of beautiful), then this would go in there. It's a fine line, though, and true U-B stuff is hard to find.

.................... :facepalm:
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:46 pm

coupleonapkins wrote:
echorec wrote:If I was going to start an ugly-beautiful thread (things so distasteful they're kind of beautiful), then this would go in there. It's a fine line, though, and true U-B stuff is hard to find.

I still want one of these bad boys. :surprise:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby lost in music » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:12 pm

lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:02 pm

lost in music wrote:https://reverb.com/item/5858602-gibson-custom-shop-corvette-sg-w-hardshell-case-serial-308cs009?gclid=CI7FppmP89YCFdCNswodC7QJSw&pla=1

Yeah that's a pretty good way to fuck up the Gibson guitar that's almost as simple as a telecaster.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby John » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:47 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:
lost in music wrote:https://reverb.com/item/5858602-gibson-custom-shop-corvette-sg-w-hardshell-case-serial-308cs009?gclid=CI7FppmP89YCFdCNswodC7QJSw&pla=1

Yeah that's a pretty good way to fuck up the Gibson guitar that's almost as simple as a telecaster.

For that kind of loot it should come with Robotuners.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby echorec » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:13 pm

coupleonapkins wrote:

.................... :facepalm:

That's a nice find of the U-B persuasion. With a different color combination and tulips, instead of sperm, that could be a really psychedelic finish.

I wonder how long it will take for this Jizzblaster to find its soulmate. :idk:
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:32 pm

lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:56 am

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear