BLK TRI pickups



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby odontophobia » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm

If you're looking for a neck single coil let me know. I didn't end up using the one I ordered.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4665
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby neonblack » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Would it fit a jaguar? :cool:
neonblack

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7294
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:00 am
Location: Wilmington, NC

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby odontophobia » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:12 am

neonblack wrote:Would it fit a jaguar? :cool:


Not without modding the pickguard probably. It's Strat sized.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4665
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby Olin » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:17 pm

odontophobia wrote:If you're looking for a neck single coil let me know. I didn't end up using the one I ordered.


Which one did you get, I might be into this if he doesn't come back soon
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?
Olin

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Location: Ontario, probably.

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby odontophobia » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Olin wrote:
odontophobia wrote:If you're looking for a neck single coil let me know. I didn't end up using the one I ordered.


Which one did you get, I might be into this if he doesn't come back soon


picked up the fury. if i don't end up selling it on here (casually) i'll probably list on reverb some day when i'm not lazy.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4665
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby Olin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:48 am

odontophobia wrote:
Olin wrote:
odontophobia wrote:If you're looking for a neck single coil let me know. I didn't end up using the one I ordered.


Which one did you get, I might be into this if he doesn't come back soon


picked up the fury. if i don't end up selling it on here (casually) i'll probably list on reverb some day when i'm not lazy.


You wanna PM me a pic of it? I've been wanting a set of that model for a while now and that could be a start.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?
Olin

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Location: Ontario, probably.

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby TraceItalian » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:21 pm

I went to check on updates on the shop, found this, glad to see it.

Image
TraceItalian

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 am

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby lefchr » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:28 pm

TraceItalian wrote:I went to check on updates on the shop, found this, glad to see it.

Image

Thats awesome :thumb:
lefchr

involved
involved
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 pm
Location: CNY

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby Olin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Image

Nice. Finally.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?
Olin

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Location: Ontario, probably.

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby jrfox92 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:14 pm

But...pedge. :cry:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.
jrfox92

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3347
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am
Location: Akron, Ohio

Re: BLK TRI pickups

Postby odontophobia » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 pm

hilariously just ordered some used blk/tri pups off cl for a different guitar then see this. ah well.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4665
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Previous

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: reckon luck, tp801 and 15 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

cron
Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.