East Stomp Boutique - now a demo thing - Pladask Elektrisk!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: East Stomp Boutique-EU pedal dealer-10% liquidation sale

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:40 am

I ended up trading the Sonic Bloom for a Darkglass VTM from Jwar so... the last thing up for grabs are the two Doom Blooms

PM me, maybe we can work something out? ;)
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DRodriguez » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:55 am

doom blooms are damn amazing people, hop on those!
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:34 pm

I can do 150€/125€ shipped for EU/US ILF breaux as a special offer on those Doom Blooms :idk:

pls gaiz help me end it
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:22 am

DarkAxel wrote:thanks for the kind words... french guy aint responding, sure hope he'll be civil about this and wait for the right pedal... and give me back the wrong one haha

edit: ah he's being a dick. I mean... I did make a mistake but I have been apologizing left and right and shit...
edit2: sorted nicely :)

So... Found out last night that French guy was actually my bandmate who also happens to be a total bro... so yeah :lol:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby breakdown » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:03 pm

DarkAxel wrote:I can do 150€/125€ shipped for EU/US ILF breaux as a special offer on those Doom Blooms :idk:

pls gaiz help me end it

why

so

tempting

:poke:
breakdown

involved
involved

Postby hotknife » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:41 am

Y'all are crazy for not hopping on those Doom Blooms. :love:
#reversereverbintoprofit #ambientflippershark
hotknife

experienced
experienced

Postby DarkAxel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:59 am

Disarm D'arcy wrote:
DarkAxel wrote:thanks for the kind words... french guy aint responding, sure hope he'll be civil about this and wait for the right pedal... and give me back the wrong one haha

edit: ah he's being a dick. I mean... I did make a mistake but I have been apologizing left and right and shit...
edit2: sorted nicely :)

So... Found out last night that French guy was actually my bandmate who also happens to be a total bro... so yeah :lol:

I'm positive it was just an online communication thing, you know what I mean? :idk: he was super fine in the consequent emails... and I understand his disgruntlement :idk: Expensive pedlol

hotknife wrote:Y'all are crazy for not hopping on those Doom Blooms. :love:

monkeydancer just did :)

LAST PEDAL IN STOCK

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Seems I've been sold out. I have an Industrialectric RM-1N on hold for a friend but I reckon he might buy. if not... you guys can have it :)

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:58 pm

One last listing... my pink Fuck OD

was played but is in like-new condition because I'm not an animal. OG box, no velcro

https://reverb.com/item/4686694-smallso ... pink-white

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:47 am

OK, that got sold to our boi Carsten :)

got this one extra after I messed up orders and decided to have Pladask ship the right pedal directly to the ilf breau customer. Wanted to keep it but I can't be bothered to deal with the paperwork connected to that

edit: nevermind, sold in record time to Tristan :lol:

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: East Stomp Boutique - continuing as a demo channel

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:51 am

hey... long time no see :)

finished all the sales and went out of business... but I decided to continue with the Youtube channel as a demoing platform. I feel the demos met with more interest than the business itself anyway :)

One of the impulses that drove me to this decision was that I got an email from Robin Finck from NIN, praising my playing and demoing style for the Industrialectric pedals... another one was Knut from Pladask Elektrisk reaching out to me about doing release demos for his new pedal. You can see these here... I decided to do two, one for guitars and the other for synth and drum machine - since my last demos, I bought a Yamaha Reface CS for writing new music for my sideproject and I fell in love with it and for using pedals to mangle the - already excellent - synth sounds.

Guitar/bass:

Synth/drum machine:

hope you like them, feel free to comment :) I feel like now, I can give an opinion on the pedal which can be viewed more sincerely since there's not the sales aspect anymore... I really like this pedal. The modulation is fantastic, the Tone range is very useful and the FX loop can be really cool, too... If I may - I defintiely prefer it for tabletop use - but that's mostly because I really like the tweakability of the pedal. It sounds great with guitar and bass and I will be also using it with those but I just love it with synth because I like to be able to tweak it - and it can be very reactive, which makes it a really inspiring pedal to play with.
Sidenote - actually, this pedal is exactly what I've been looking for in terms of trying to incorporate the synth in my band. I want to use it for held pads and drones but I was looking for something that would make the static things a bit more organic. The "random" modulation of the Taken is eprfect for that - as you can see in the synth demo.

In case you like what you see here - you can buy the pedal from Pladask ELektrisk at https://pladaskelektrisk.com/product/taken/ . You can subscribe to me on youtube for more demos that will hopefully come sooner or later - next I might reach into my own pedalboard and demo the new Way Huge Russian Pickle.

Last but not least - if you're looking to have your pedals demo'd, let me know. PMs are not the best - either reach out to "capek.janek /at/ seznam.cz" or find me on facebook as Honza Čapek

big love :group:

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: East Stomp Boutique - now a demo thing - Pladask Elektri

Postby fever606 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:57 am

Fantastic news! Always enjoyed your demos, look forward to seeing more!
fever606

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: East Stomp Boutique - now a demo thing - Pladask Elektri

Postby DarkAxel » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:45 am

I think my next demo might be of the new Way Huge Russian Pickle. Would you guys be interested in seeing that, ideally again with a humbucker guitar, too?

The pedal can be quite cool with a drum machine, too :) fat bottom

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Gear