Page 155 of 191

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:28 am
by Chankgeez

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:29 pm
by coupleonapkins

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:33 pm
by Chankgeez
:lol: :love: :flame:

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:41 pm
by Heraclitus Akimbo
I got me the cheapest ukulele that China would send me. In purple.

Image

(Photo taken before I stuck a contact mic inside it.)

Came with strings of differing thickness installed in random order. This is okay for my application. Who says they have to go high to low in order?

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:43 pm
by rfurtkamp
It has strings and arrived in one piece.

And is purple!

What more could you want?

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:52 pm
by Chankgeez
Heraclitus Akimbo wrote:Who says they have to go high to low in order?


Re-entrant tuning FTW! :!!!:

Also:

Image

https://reverb.com/item/16380451-pre-ow ... n-breed-15

:idk:

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:41 pm
by lost in music
Heraclitus Akimbo wrote:I got me the cheapest ukulele that China would send me. In purple.

Image

(Photo taken before I stuck a contact mic inside it.)

Came with strings of differing thickness installed in random order. This is okay for my application. Who says they have to go high to low in order?


I just learned a year or so ago that DGBE is not the standard order for uke strings.

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:02 pm
by dubkitty
coupleonapkins wrote:Image
:wha?: :eek: Out of Stock :( :mope: :picard:
Image


dang, i wouldn't mind organizing a workers' council at the local industrial plant with her. solidarity for at least half an hour, nudge nudge wink wink say no more.

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:23 am
by Bassist_Diver
So Fender. Let’s talk.

Image

Image

Image

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:07 pm
by Chankgeez
:love:

Tim's tryin' to claim this's "cobalt burst", but it looks purple to me:

Image



https://reverb.com/item/16442368-tama-s ... balt-burst

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:23 pm
by Dandolin
dubkitty wrote:
coupleonapkins wrote:Image
:wha?: :eek: Out of Stock :( :mope: :picard:
Image


dang, i wouldn't mind organizing a workers' council at the local industrial plant with her. solidarity for at least half an hour, nudge nudge wink wink say no more.


Well, hi there, Komrad Kitteh....

Image

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:27 pm
by Dandolin
Chankgeez wrote::love:

Tim's tryin' to claim this's "cobalt burst", but it looks purple to me:

Image



https://reverb.com/item/16442368-tama-s ... balt-burst


Come on. Tim.
Image

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:59 pm
by dubkitty
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:09 pm
by sylnau
Image

Re: PURPLESES

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:53 pm
by dandy13
Here's my purple Pyramids from the EQD thread for chanks

Image