· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Chase Bliss mysterious purple pedal

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:23 pm

My boner!!!!

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:25 pm

is purple?

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Yes

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:27 pm

jwar wrote:My boner!!!!

Chankgeez wrote:is purple?

I feel a Chankervention is inevitable Adam...

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:40 pm

If it can self oscillate my wallet is gonna cry like a red headed step child

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:41 pm

The sound of "chanker" in the context of a discussion of purpe boner... rounding awkward and headed for disturbing. Head first slide coming up

Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:02 pm

Depending on how the flanger sounds, this and the Gravitas might be all the non-delay/reverb modulation I ever need. That is, I ever have $800 to spend on pedals :cry:

Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Sick.

I wonder, considering the Gravitas was cheaper because it is slightly less intensive to build/components/whatever, will the BB chip pedals be a little more expensive due to he nature of their components?
Last edited by Ev_O))) on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:59 am

Clear picture over on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaseblissaudi ... 73/?type=1

I was getting ready to sell some gear but then I read "But this little fella needs more work. No idea of a release date or anything like that". So I can rest a little easy for now.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:58 am

oscillofuzz wrote:This is very possibly a Strymon Orbit killer, depending on the full feature set.

cmon we all know no one uses that pedal

Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:11 am

kbithecrowing wrote:
oscillofuzz wrote:This is very possibly a Strymon Orbit killer, depending on the full feature set.

cmon we all know no one uses that pedal

:lol:
i'm not sure if i've ever seen one on ILF, huh.
i was GASing real hard for one for a while but then i got a mobius and didn't really like the sound.
i like digital flangers but they aren't really interchangeable with analog ones IMO.
if this thing can cop the weird stuff the unobtainium Paradox and Lovetone flangers do then it'll be a crazy good deal even if it's more $ than the WV.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:12 am

DRodriguez wrote:Clear picture over on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaseblissaudi ... 73/?type=1

I was getting ready to sell some gear but then I read "But this little fella needs more work. No idea of a release date or anything like that". So I can rest a little easy for now.

Spectre, nice name product. I thought the next pedal would be the delay. Well, another modulation, I feel it a little redundant for someone who already has one or two of them, where as there are few flanger through zero on the market right now.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:04 pm

Dude but it's a flanger!!! A fucking flanger!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love flangers!!!!!!

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:50 pm

I listened to this three times and still couldn't hear any flanger:

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:07 pm

:lol:

Triple High Band mode--only dogs, bats and toddlers can hear the swooshies. My German Shepherd went nuts when he unzipped her dress at 0:52.
Post a reply