Glockenspiels/Singing Bowls/Gongs/Bells/Array Mbira

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Glockenspiels/Singing Bowls/Gongs/Bells/Array Mbira

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:54 pm

"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:12 pm

MrNovember wrote:I really enjoyed that video and am really wanting to buy a couple singing bowls now.

I was listening to your material today and I thought it sounded familiar. You made some sounds when you first got your DX7 that I loved and commented on! I just completely forgot it was you. You make great tunes man! I really hope you pursue singing bowls so I can see what you do with them!
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:40 pm

$harkToootth wrote:
MrNovember wrote:I really enjoyed that video and am really wanting to buy a couple singing bowls now.

I was listening to your material today and I thought it sounded familiar. You made some sounds when you first got your DX7 that I loved and commented on! I just completely forgot it was you. You make great tunes man! I really hope you pursue singing bowls so I can see what you do with them!

Thanks a lot man!

I've been missing the DX7 lately. The battery died and I'm waiting on a battery holder in the mail so I can replace it.
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby Ugly Nora » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:38 pm

My boy is so cute when he wants to kill things. :)*

Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Good Goodness. I felt the deck move. He's a good boy but he's a beast!!! :animal:
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ugly Nora » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:04 pm

He's funny because he's a formidable beast for sure, but he can also be a whiny bitch. For example, he often won't eat unless I am watching him, and if I don't watch he whines until I watch him. Once he starts eating I can leave, but I often need to be there to get the ball rolling. :idk:
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Real talk, not even trying to be funny. Have you seen these videos? I am finding them enlightening and plan to apply them when I interact with my brother's dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svj_nFUZa9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwUrEHEUaIw

I read a book called 'Dog Sense' a few years ago and these videos are "more or less" the condensed version of that book.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ugly Nora » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:13 pm

My dog doesn't have a tail.
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Situation #14 comes up a lot on my end. My brother's dog has a lot of questions.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ugly Nora » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:54 am

My boy likes to do #15, turn his back on me. Sometimes when I am on the couch watching tv, he will walk over and sit right in front of me with his back towards me. The video says it means he trusts me, but I know what my boy is actually saying is "give me a back rub".
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:36 pm

As an avid 'walker' on my own accord, I kind of hate walking dogs because of the 'explore and smell'.
I was under the impression dogs didn't like having their backs rubbed because that is how they assert dominance over one another?
Everything I know is wrong though....
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ugly Nora » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:55 am

I think you are correct. I have even read some dogs don't like their back brushed for that reason. My boy just likes lots of attention. My understanding is Rottweilers in general need lots of attention and interaction. He even has a low grumbly "pay attention to me " whine he likes to do to get my attention if he feels neglected.
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:26 pm

My brother's dog can be very passive aggressive sometimes. When she was younger this included crawling under a couch when nobody was paying attention to her. She is much too big now to be doing that but I still have pictures of just a paw coming out of the bottom. Kind of like in Cat People.

She "Hrumphs" a lot during heated discussion/debate. Not because she agrees or disagrees but because, again, nobody is paying attention to her. Doggie Diva.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ugly Nora » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:03 pm

My boy trolls me all the time. I'll be on the couch watching tv, and he will be across the room chewing a bone. All of a sudden he will look at me and give me that grumbly pay attention to me moan. So I get up and walk over to him, sit down next to him, and ask what's wrong and pet him. Then he usually gets up, takes his bone, and leaves.
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Does he pretend not to know things/tasks at his convenience? That's how I get trolled. Example:
-Let's go for a walk
-Dog looks at me and gives me, "I don't think I know what that is. You may have to explain this walk thing to me first. Not sure if I can do it. I've never done this before."
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear