Sometimes Brian Wampler should just shut his whore mouth...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Keeley The Absolüte Würst, SubDecay Harmonic Antagonizer

Postby brian m » Fri May 22, 2015 7:00 pm

This isn't public yet, but I did finish a knobs demo today.

brian m

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Fri May 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Sounds pretty killer. Definitely seems more controllable than the Noise Box.

You don't have to post here all the time, Brian, but we certainly appreciate when you do.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby brian m » Fri May 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Chankgeez wrote:You don't have to post here all the time, Brian, but we certainly appreciate when you do.

I used to post on HCFX all the time and it was a lot of fun for a few years and there were a lot of cool people there. That place imploded though, and really stopped being a fun internet hangout about 5-6 years ago.

TGP is not really conversation friendly and... well I don't care for jazz fusion.

I like the vibe here and lurk every now and then. I really only post when someone asks a question about subdecay. I just hate if i look like an opportunist. That said I enjoy the interest from ILF and answering questions in an open forum.
brian m

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Fri May 22, 2015 8:51 pm

brian m wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:You don't have to post here all the time, Brian, but we certainly appreciate when you do.

I used to post on HCFX all the time and it was a lot of fun for a few years and there were a lot of cool people there. That place imploded though, and really stopped being a fun internet hangout about 5-6 years ago.

TGP is not really conversation friendly and... well I don't care for jazz fusion.

I like the vibe here and lurk every now and then. I really only post when someone asks a question about subdecay. I just hate if i look like an opportunist. That said I enjoy the interest from ILF and answering questions in an open forum.

We love you though!!

I have a question or two.

First are you going to be at Summer or Winter NAMM?? I'd love to say hi! :)

Second, any plans to put out another mega Flanger. :) I didn't get to try the last one and it's not for sale anywhere. I am such a flanger lover. I just want so bad. So bad.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby lordgalvar » Sat May 23, 2015 12:40 am

Yeah, thanks for the awesome pedals and kickin' it here for a bit, Brian. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby phantasmagorovich » Sat May 23, 2015 4:08 am

brian m wrote:
phantasmagorovich wrote:
insubordination wrote:The Vitruvian is probably my favorite pedal ever!

I loved the idea on paper but it never sounded right to me on guitar. I fucking love to sing through it though!

Sometimes i bring my 5 year old daughter in to work and I hook up a vitruvian mod to the mixer and she'll sing the frozen theme song through it for two hours. :lol:

Sounds like our two girls would get along just splendid!
My daughter loves singing through it as well! Maybe we should form a Vitruvian Children Choir.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Dandolin » Sat May 23, 2015 6:35 pm

brian m wrote:This isn't public yet, but I did finish a knobs demo today.

There you go, knew there had to be some significant differences from the NB--actually quite a bit moreso than I expected. I expect I'll be adding this one to the stable eventually.

Later. Edited for, "shit this really is awesome awesomeosity."
Last edited by Dandolin on Tue May 26, 2015 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby brian m » Mon May 25, 2015 1:09 pm

jwar wrote:
We love you though!!

I have a question or two.

First are you going to be at Summer or Winter NAMM?? I'd love to say hi! :)

Definitely not summer NAMM.
We haven't exhibited at NAMM since 2009. It was an ugly show being right after the financial meltdown. Between the expense of the show and putting so much time in to preparation it just hasn't made sense the last few years.
That and I have kids now. We'll be back eventually, but my son was born in October and I didn't want to leave the wife alone with a 3 month old.
Second, any plans to put out another mega Flanger. :) I didn't get to try the last one and it's not for sale anywhere. I am such a flanger lover. I just want so bad. So bad.

I think I touched on it in another post, but yes. I want to do make another, but no idea when.

phantasmagorovich wrote:Sounds like our two girls would get along just splendid!
My daughter loves singing through it as well! Maybe we should form a Vitruvian Children Choir.

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:
brian m

committed
committed

Postby goroth » Mon May 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Sounds pretty killer. Definitely seems more controllable than the Noise Box.

You don't have to post here all the time, Brian, but we certainly appreciate when you do.

Agreed on both counts!

I'm really digging the sounds on that demo. It may kick the Noisebox off my board... :eek:

Note the typo at 1:24 though!
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby brian m » Mon May 25, 2015 2:10 pm

goroth wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:Sounds pretty killer. Definitely seems more controllable than the Noise Box.

Agreed on both counts!

I'm really digging the sounds on that demo. It may kick the Noisebox off my board... :eek:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Thanks, that's why it's not public yet. I usually let the crew watch it a couple times before we post videos.
brian m

committed
committed

Postby goroth » Mon May 25, 2015 2:26 pm

brian m wrote:
Thanks, that's why it's not public yet. I usually let ILF watch it a couple times before we post videos.

That's what we're here for :group:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby brian m » Mon May 25, 2015 5:02 pm

So anyway... Where is Keeley??? :?:
brian m

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Mon May 25, 2015 5:30 pm

goroth wrote:

:erm: Brian, you left out one of the "L"s in "oscillator" this time.

brian m wrote:So anyway... Where is Keeley??? :?:

:lol:

Well, at least now I know which of these pedals I'm getting first.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby sylnau » Mon May 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Wow Brian, that sound great. :thumb: :snax:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby brian m » Tue May 26, 2015 12:43 am

Chankgeez wrote:
goroth wrote:

:erm: Brian, you left out one of the "L"s in "oscillator" this time.

I saw that just before I left the shop. I'd already put it up on the site. Unfortunately I had to leave to go grill some food and drink some beer. (poor me, I know)
I rendered another file to googledrive just before i left. Should be a new one up soon if it rendered correctly.

On another note - It's really weird to me that technology has progressed so far that a guy like me (who can barely spell) can edit and publish video for the world to see.
brian m

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear