Page 2553 of 2596

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:54 pm
by Snufkino
Zounds Perspex wrote:Image

I have another, spicier board that’s still evolving that I use for free/noisy playing, but this is the rock board.
ABY is used like a channel switcher with a brownface Concert, so harmonic vibrato is an option, too.


We really need a 'like' button for this thread.

So classy.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:45 pm
by Zounds Perspex
thanks, dude!

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:56 pm
by odontophobia
Paul_C wrote:
jrfox92 wrote:
retinal orbita wrote:
IBNYX wrote:Are we allowing WIP boards here?


No, I’m afraid not. You have to have to be totally certain you will never change a thing before you can post your board here. That’s the sort of rules we like to follow here. :p

You're also required to have these items at all times on your board:
  1. Mtl.Asm Count to 5
  2. Dr. Scientist Bitquest
  3. Misc. Smallsound/Bigsound pedal
  4. Misc. Dwarfcraft or Devi Ever pedal
  5. Big Muff/ Superfuzz/ Harmonic Percolator clone


Ct5 *tick* + *tick*
BitQuest *tick*
ss/bs pedal - sold my TAFM so *FAIL*
Dwarfcaft or DeviEver *tick* + *tick*
Big Muff/ Superfuzz/ Harmonic Percolator clone - *FAIL*

3/5 - could do better.


I don’t have any of those on my board. Although I have a custom Russian Spec Pharaoh Clone coming so....

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:46 am
by dandy13
jrfox92 wrote:You're also required to have these items at all times on your board:
  1. Mtl.Asm Count to 5
  2. Dr. Scientist Bitquest
  3. Misc. Smallsound/Bigsound pedal
  4. Misc. Dwarfcraft or Devi Ever pedal
  5. Big Muff/ Superfuzz/ Harmonic Percolator clone


my current board, only 2/5 so room for improvement :cry:

Image

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:05 am
by Dowi
dandy13 wrote:
jrfox92 wrote:You're also required to have these items at all times on your board:
  1. Mtl.Asm Count to 5
  2. Dr. Scientist Bitquest
  3. Misc. Smallsound/Bigsound pedal
  4. Misc. Dwarfcraft or Devi Ever pedal
  5. Big Muff/ Superfuzz/ Harmonic Percolator clone


my current board, only 2/5 so room for improvement :cry:

Image


Nice board! You just use the mini for general dirt sounds or have something else outside the board?

I could never live with just one dirt pedal :facepalm:

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:07 am
by UglyCasanova
There's a super duper 2 in 1 on there.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 am
by Dowi
UglyCasanova wrote:There's a super duper 2 in 1 on there.


Sorry, I should have specified that I was speaking about ods/fuzzes, not boost :idk:

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:15 am
by UglyCasanova
The 2 in 1 being called a booster by Zvex is a little misconceiving, because it goes from just that to overdrive to distortion when you run the channels into each other. Looks like channel 2 is running at max here, so it should be pretty nice and chunky. :snax:

There's also an RM-1N on there, which has two fuzzes built into it. :p

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:27 am
by Dowi
Oook, I don't know enough about the 2 in 1, so I guess..

Image

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:30 am
by dandy13
Dowi wrote:
dandy13 wrote:
Image


Nice board! You just use the mini for general dirt sounds or have something else outside the board?

I could never live with just one dirt pedal :facepalm:


Thanks. My main amp is a Princeton so it doesn’t take much to goose it and get a wide variety of dirt. 2 in 1 yellow channel is always on for your basic “edge of break up” , I use the red channel for more aggressive rhythm tones. Mini can cover a ton of ground, but for my songs I use it mostly for leads or fuzz with the bias knob around 10-11 o’clock. The dirt options on rm-1n sound real good too, but I’m not really using Those settings atm. I do a lot of loud but not really heavy, like raveonettes/jamc type sound.

So basically I do have a bunch of other dirt pedals on the shelf, but this is what I need for the batch of songs I’m doing currently.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:08 am
by UglyCasanova
Dowi wrote:Oook, I don't know enough about the 2 in 1, so I guess..

Image

:lol: :hug:

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:00 pm
by AZX309
Image

day off because its too fucking cold. enjoying having a stereo setup again.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:36 pm
by odontophobia
AZX309 wrote:Image

day off because its too fucking cold. enjoying having a stereo setup again.



I just spent the last few hours noodling around with infinite jets and météore. snow days for adults are the best.

also that blacked out sending is lit maze fam.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:40 am
by neonblack
Image

Been rocking this the past few months. The only thing that's changed in almost a year is my Mini footswitch crapped out on me so it's getting some love from Brian. I got the Pig Pile to take it's place in the meantime but it's going to be a tough choice when I get it back. I just don't know if I need 4 dirt pedals (5 if you count the ringer).

Might move some things around. I need the ringer on the bottom row for easy access.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:56 pm
by coldbrightsunlight
That's cool!

What's the thing on top of the digidelay??