· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:35 pm

The Nude guitar is glorious.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:50 am

odontophobia wrote:The Nude guitar is glorious.

I love that carve.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:51 am

JonnyAngle wrote:There was a dead mouse inside the head.

And now?
A rat on top...
:duck:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:51 am

codetocontra wrote:
JonnyAngle wrote:There was a dead mouse inside the head.

And now?
A rat on top...
:duck:

:lol: oh you

Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:06 am

JonnyAngle wrote:The whole festival stack cost me $200 on Craigslist. I didn’t need it but I couldn’t say no at that price. There was a dead mouse inside the head.

My signal chain is tuner, bypass looper (og 64 fender reverb, space echo), dark world, brothers, Broughton lphp filter

Noooooiiiice. Putting boost/OD/dist after delays and reverbs is something i'm doing in the last weeks (always avoided to do it before, don't know why :idk: :facepalm: ) .

Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:36 am

Dowi wrote:
JonnyAngle wrote:The whole festival stack cost me $200 on Craigslist. I didn’t need it but I couldn’t say no at that price. There was a dead mouse inside the head.

My signal chain is tuner, bypass looper (og 64 fender reverb, space echo), dark world, brothers, Broughton lphp filter

Noooooiiiice. Putting boost/OD/dist after delays and reverbs is something i'm doing in the last weeks (always avoided to do it before, don't know why :idk: :facepalm: ) .

That's the way to do it. I almost always have my delay/verb sandwiched between dirt :thumb:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:06 pm

I have another, spicier board that’s still evolving that I use for free/noisy playing, but this is the rock board.
ABY is used like a channel switcher with a brownface Concert, so harmonic vibrato is an option, too.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:34 pm

Are we allowing WIP boards here?

Now that I have my desired artisanal board, I'm changing up the routing. It's gonna go:

Basalt> Op Amp> Pitch Fork> LS-2 (Where NS-2 currently is)> DD-500> MultiStomp> Deco> LM-2> Tuner> Quilter FX Return.

The LS-2 is gonna have the Quilter's preamp in one loop, and a Model feT (open space) in the other. Just need to wait on the arrival of the two pedals and a ton of dual-lock to get started!

Fuzzes might go normal orientation depending on what fits, and the first slot may house my Stellar Drive instead of the Basalt.

image2.jpg

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:49 pm

IBNYX wrote:Are we allowing WIP boards here?

No, I’m afraid not. You have to have to be totally certain you will never change a thing before you can post your board here. That’s the sort of rules we like to follow here. :p

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:14 pm

retinal orbita wrote:

No, I’m afraid not. You have to have to be totally certain you will never change a thing before you can post your board here. That’s the sort of rules we like to follow here. :p

You're also required to have these items at all times on your board:
  1. Mtl.Asm Count to 5
  2. Dr. Scientist Bitquest
  3. Misc. Smallsound/Bigsound pedal
  4. Misc. Dwarfcraft or Devi Ever pedal
  5. Big Muff/ Superfuzz/ Harmonic Percolator clone

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:33 pm

:idk: I think I see something purple. :love: That's good enough for me. :snax:

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:17 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
retinal orbita wrote:

1. Mtl.Asm Count to 5

This is preposterous! I don’t have any of these on my board!! Fake news!!

Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:41 pm

IBNYX wrote:Image

v cool / welcome :hello:

what is Basalt? if that other box is a op amp muff whats the 2nd fsw for?

Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Had some real good luck o the used market recently and snagged a Data Corrupter, Interstellar Orbiter and Unpleasant Surprise for real fair prices. Didn't hurt I've been really good with spending so I had some cash saved for when the right thing pops up. Everything on this board was scored used except for the ring mod ;) .

Testing out this chain with my band tomorrow for an upcoming gig but "subject to change" depending on what we're playing.

Data Corrupter > Interstellar Orbiter > XIX HMD-1 > DOD Death Metal > Unpleasant Surprise > Randy's Revenge > DIY Gristlizer > DD7

Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:52 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
retinal orbita wrote:

1. Mtl.Asm Count to 5

Ct5 *tick* + *tick*
BitQuest *tick*
ss/bs pedal - sold my TAFM so *FAIL*
Dwarfcaft or DeviEver *tick* + *tick*
Big Muff/ Superfuzz/ Harmonic Percolator clone - *FAIL*

3/5 - could do better.