Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:55 am

:hello:

rig-070218.jpg
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Didn't even clean up the bloodstains from where the last guy played. "Hey kid, you're in. And try not to hit any clams."
Corey Y wrote:A Les Paul is a dual doublecoil guitar. A Strat is a triple humbuckless guitar. Some people like to install a coil decoupler on their doublecoil guitars, to get a humbuckless sound. This guitar looks like the dual humbuckless plus doublecoil formation so popular with rock n roll practitioners of 1900's Octodecade.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:15 pm

they probably caused a riff in space time and just killed whatever came threw..notice the green exto plasm "dont stand...dont stand..dont stand too close to mee"
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Is that a maroon Behringer at the upper left corner of the Ex-7? What is that?
Corey Y wrote:A Les Paul is a dual doublecoil guitar. A Strat is a triple humbuckless guitar. Some people like to install a coil decoupler on their doublecoil guitars, to get a humbuckless sound. This guitar looks like the dual humbuckless plus doublecoil formation so popular with rock n roll practitioners of 1900's Octodecade.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:45 pm

bigchiefbc wrote::hello:

rig-070218.jpg

HES ALIVE!
NSFW: show
for easy reference:

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:51 pm

lost in music wrote:Is that a maroon Behringer at the upper left corner of the Ex-7? What is that?

:idk:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Thanks!
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby alexsga » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:03 pm

and whats the silver pedlol beside the LS-2
alexsga

committed
committed

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Yup it’s the Behringer bass synth. I only ever use one mode, but I think it sounds bitchin

The silver one is a Tone Machine clone.

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:59 pm

rig-070218.jpg

I used to play with a guy that flopped his soft case open like that too. Always reminded me of fucking with your pants on. Still does. :lol:
codetocontra

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:34 pm

codetocontra wrote:

rig-070218.jpg

I used to play with a guy that flopped his soft case open like that too. Always reminded me of fucking with your pants on. Still does. :lol:

:animal:

It’s purely laziness. I bring my board home a lot to practice with it.

Achtane wrote:

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:49 am

Last, last weekend (bass)

Funky lil tabletop setup with w i d e stereo image, make a smol synth sound thicc

will soon combine the recipes :snax:
Also want a mel9 for the bass rig...that should be it for a while aside for sig shortlist :snax: :snax: :love:
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby retinal orbita » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:38 am

Here's my current bass rig for our upcoming show. 2 DOD Death Metals into a crybaby mini wah > minifooger ring mod > gonkulator > DD7

I run it into a Peavey MKIV with an Ampeg 810 and a Peavey MKVI into a 410&15 cab. No guitar player.

EDIT: The volume is low on the DODs because I took this pic at home not because I'm some kind of low volume loving psycho....
retinal orbita

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby fuzzonaut » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:46 am

retinal orbita wrote:Image

Here's my current bass rig for our upcoming show. 2 DOD Death Metals into a crybaby mini wah > minifooger ring mod > gonkulator > DD7

I run it into a Peavey MKIV with an Ampeg 810 and a Peavey MKVI into a 410&15 cab. No guitar player.

EDIT: The volume is low on the DODs because I took this pic at home not because I'm some kind of low volume loving psycho....

I like this, especially with the "No guitar player" part but also the cab situation.
Now: https://glimmbrand.bandcamp.com / http://www.deepband.ch / https://fuzzonaut1.bandcamp.com / https://soundcloud.com/fuzzonaut-1
Then: https://suiciderat.bandcamp.com / Short Films: https://vimeo.com/user28594850
Good deals: wfs1234, Gigahearts_FX, stanimal, greyscales, hatshirt, insubordination, xrleroyx, HolySchnikes, nevada, skullservant, earthbound, chuckjaywalk, D.o.S., antennafarm, skip, hbombgraphics, UC, jwar, nieh, laekna, Rygot, D-Rainger, behndy, jero
fuzzonaut

experienced
experienced

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:08 am

FORM2 > Fuzz-E-Cat > Tender Octaver > TAFM > Barbershop > Stamme[n] > Fabrikat > Meatbox > BitQuest
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear