Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby UglyCasanova » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Brandsmannen wrote:
UglyCasanova wrote:Minor changes and implementations :)*

Bling-bling: Molecular Compactor > PitchFactor > RM-1N > Fuzz-E-Cat > Singing Tree > Buzz > TAFM > Raptio > Ditto x2 >Nemesis > Meatbox > BitQuest

How do you like the singing tree? There I go again asking about the least weird thing on the entire board. The dirt section is godly overall

It's just what I want from an OD. It adds texture and is EQ'd a bit so that it emphasizes lows without sounding dull (something I thought the Fuck did a bit). If you crank the gain it gives you a rich fuzz tone too, but It's more about that low gain and threshold breakup texture and EQ for me.

hotknife wrote: [...] interested in your demo/thoughts on the multi Rolo. Was wondering if you ever got it since you've been quiet since the initial tease! :lol:

I thought it got lost in the mail (about 4 weeks of waiting), but it showed up yesterday. I've only had 30-40 minutes with it so far, but I find the algos well thought out so far. Going to get to know it a bit better before I demo it though. I want to do it justice. The envelope controlled freeze is my favorite so far. So interesting and different from what I'm used to (Raptio). :)*
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby stilwel » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Latest iteration after picking up a used DD-500. I almost pulled the trigger on a Timeline (again), but the DD-500 does what I need and I think I prefer this nice LCD interface.

stilwel

committed
committed

Postby hotknife » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:11 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:
Brandsmannen wrote:
UglyCasanova wrote:Minor changes and implementations :)*

Bling-bling: Molecular Compactor > PitchFactor > RM-1N > Fuzz-E-Cat > Singing Tree > Buzz > TAFM > Raptio > Ditto x2 >Nemesis > Meatbox > BitQuest

How do you like the singing tree? There I go again asking about the least weird thing on the entire board. The dirt section is godly overall

It's just what I want from an OD. It adds texture and is EQ'd a bit so that it emphasizes lows without sounding dull (something I thought the Fuck did a bit). If you crank the gain it gives you a rich fuzz tone too, but It's more about that low gain and threshold breakup texture and EQ for me.

hotknife wrote: [...] interested in your demo/thoughts on the multi Rolo. Was wondering if you ever got it since you've been quiet since the initial tease! :lol:

I thought it got lost in the mail (about 4 weeks of waiting), but it showed up yesterday. I've only had 30-40 minutes with it so far, but I find the algos well thought out so far. Going to get to know it a bit better before I demo it though. I want to do it justice. The envelope controlled freeze is my favorite so far. So interesting and different from what I'm used to (Raptio). :)*

Thanks! Glad it arrived safely, mang. :!!!: Would love to hear that envelope freeze when you have the time.
#reversereverbintoprofit #ambientflippershark
hotknife

experienced
experienced

Postby O Drones » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:13 am

O Drones

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:28 am

Kewl kewl kewl. I love all boards here, but I have special place in my dark heart for this stuff, if only because it's easier to imagine what you're doing with them.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby resincum » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:12 am

UglyCasanova wrote: :idea: If you crank the gain it gives you a rich fuzz tone too

I guess it does have more gain on tap :drool: mine is like a fat clean boost with threshold all the way open and gets gritty with it all the way off. nothing crazy tho. unless I hit it with another pedal.I want a 3 knobber now..
l.u.t.o.//TOO MANY OF US//STAR EATER///RESIN CUM///VISUALS
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:28 am

resincum wrote:
UglyCasanova wrote: :idea: If you crank the gain it gives you a rich fuzz tone too

I guess it does have more gain on tap :drool: mine is like a fat clean boost with threshold all the way open and gets gritty with it all the way off. nothing crazy tho. unless I hit it with another pedal.I want a 3 knobber now..

It would be interesting to hear where I'd have to set the gain knob to get the 2 knobber tone. At like 8-9 o'clock I think I get the sort of sound you are describing, which is where I like to keep it. Not because the fuzzish tones aren't great, but I have the TAFM for that sort of stuff and I already tweak knobs during and between songs a lot already. :p
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ThurberMingus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:48 pm

O Drones wrote:Image

Your rigs are always so...

A E S T H E T I C

Can't wait to hear the new album!
neonblack wrote:SELL IT!

Don't form emotional bonds with metal boxes.

Live like me. Flip everything. Romanticize nothing. Accomplish nothing.

lost in music wrote:Digivolve into champions!
ThurberMingus

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby O Drones » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:54 pm

:lol: Thanks man. Excited to release it. Hopefully people are into it :hobbes:
O Drones

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Ruiner » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Nice setup! How's the Gray Channel? I've almost pulled the trigger on that several times but never did and go back and forth with the spires too.
Ruiner

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby O Drones » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:27 pm

Ruiner wrote:Nice setup! How's the Gray Channel? I've almost pulled the trigger on that several times but never did and go back and forth with the spires too.

I really like it. I have my amp breaking up already and the Gray Channel is run with no diodes and the gain about 3 o'clock. So sorta as a gainy boost. I'm considering a Pharoah Supreme for the same job, just for a change :idk:
O Drones

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:17 pm

O Drones wrote:
Ruiner wrote:Nice setup! How's the Gray Channel? I've almost pulled the trigger on that several times but never did and go back and forth with the spires too.

I really like it. I have my amp breaking up already and the Gray Channel is run with no diodes and the gain about 3 o'clock. So sorta as a gainy boost. I'm considering a Pharoah Supreme for the same job, just for a change :idk:

dibs on the flip. :lol:

I really gotta get on a gray channel. Seems like everyone has one, wouldn't mind giving one a try.
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby O Drones » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:28 pm

BitchPudding wrote:
O Drones wrote:

dibs on the flip. :lol:

I really gotta get on a gray channel. Seems like everyone has one, wouldn't mind giving one a try.

They're all kinds of goodness. I'm just trying to get into the vibe of not using Muffs and struggling to cope :lol:
O Drones

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:21 pm

There was a secondhand gray channel in a shop near me for AGES and as soon as I was ready to move on it, it was gone and now there's nobody selling one.
MechaGodzilla

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:59 pm

This going,

ji 003-iloveimg-resized (1).jpg

into this,

ji 002-iloveimg-resized.jpg
NSFW: show
COMESECT SMELT XYANA
comesect2.0