Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby samzadgan » Tue May 29, 2018 5:09 am

codetocontra wrote:1440 duh

^this...

but also two independent loops...and 1 i have a bunch of loops stored which i can bring in to add layers.

I don't play in a band, its a solo project, so at any one time, there are 2 loops going plus what im playing at the time...its just no manageable to do that with 1.
AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:

Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby emcee_m_prime » Tue May 29, 2018 6:10 am

scabiosa wrote:mudhoney into boneshaker (set as fat clean boost) into carcosa

I'm using mine this way too. Got it on a whim for $35 or whatever expecting something a little nastier, but it's actually a really nice boost / light od with good EQ shaping (a feature I didn't know I wanted but am finding useful).
emcee_m_prime

involved
involved

Postby retinal orbita » Tue May 29, 2018 10:15 pm

So this is messy but it's sort of the first time I can get everything I want on my board properly and functionally - however I need to get a smaller TB Loop for the Moogerfooger and a cable to double one of the PP2 outputs as right now the Pharaoh has no power. But this is the configuration I can really get into.

So today it's CS-2 > TBL w/ Moogerfooger in the loop > HMD-1 > Pharaoh > Muff > PH-1r > DD7 > Cathedral

HOWEVER, I have another band that uses an entirely different set of effects so I'm thinking rather than swap this shit out all the time I take the foam bottom out of the board, and cut two identical pieces of plywood and just load a new board in each time. I would buy another set of PP2 cables and just swap the actual PP2 depending on what band I was playing with. That board is DOD Milk Box > HM2 > DOD Death Metal > DOD Death Metal > Minifooger Ring Mod > Gonkulator > Gristlizer > (maybe another delay?)
retinal orbita

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby rustywire » Wed May 30, 2018 4:12 am

Yeah, the dual board setup is a pricier option but it should make life easier. Messy & functional is better than a tidy dust farm of considerable size & expense. Dig your selection x2
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby alexsga » Wed May 30, 2018 9:35 am

does that loop box contain a feedback loop? if so, can you post what the ring mod sounds like in there?
alexsga

experienced
experienced

Postby Jwar » Wed May 30, 2018 11:02 am

Re-did things again. Just trying out different options here.

Love the Ventris with the app now working. Got crazy cool stuff out of it. Is it justifiable though? I don't know. Need to A/B it with the H9.

Still debating what to use as an overdrive. Also debating the GC Pro even though it does a ton of stuff. Without using a controller of some sort for presets, it's pointless. Actually, several pedals are. So, what do I want here? Simplicity that is complex? Or true simplicity. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jero » Wed May 30, 2018 11:35 am

Smallest board I've ever seen you post...you feelin alright there jwarrior? :)
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Wed May 30, 2018 12:26 pm

Jero wrote:Smallest board I've ever seen you post...you feelin alright there jwarrior? :)

Better than I have in years. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Wed May 30, 2018 2:33 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Image

That looks like a lot of fun. How does the Upper get along with the Driving Notion?

In a !fun! way. :!!!: Sounds pretty good actually, harmonics for days lol
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jero » Wed May 30, 2018 3:03 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
Jero wrote:Smallest board I've ever seen you post...you feelin alright there jwarrior? :)

Better than I have in years. :)

:thumb:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cantremember » Wed May 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Re-did things again. Just trying out different options here.

Love the Ventris with the app now working. Got crazy cool stuff out of it. Is it justifiable though? I don't know. Need to A/B it with the H9.

Still debating what to use as an overdrive. Also debating the GC Pro even though it does a ton of stuff. Without using a controller of some sort for presets, it's pointless. Actually, several pedals are. So, what do I want here? Simplicity that is complex? Or true simplicity. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

What power supply are you using? I use a Strymon Zuma and a Ojai and the GC pro doesn't work with either of them.
cantremember

Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF

Postby Jwar » Thu May 31, 2018 10:00 am

cantremember wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Re-did things again. Just trying out different options here.

What power supply are you using? I use a Strymon Zuma and a Ojai and the GC pro doesn't work with either of them.

Yup! Same here! I emailed WMD about it and they said that they had zero success with the GC pro being powered by the Zuma. Which is weird as hell. It's clear it's not getting enough juice, which makes no sense. I need to email Strymon and ask them what the deal is. Makes me think the Zuma is a glorified daisy chain. I've had several power consumption issues with it since I got one. I am using that and a standalone power adapter for the GC Pro. Probably going to switch the Zuma out for my MXR Iso. It does a much better job.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Paul_C » Thu May 31, 2018 10:57 am

Hurrah for minimalism !

This is my latest (rubbish picture as always, sorry):

Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bartimaeus » Thu May 31, 2018 4:37 pm

Paul_C wrote:Hurrah for minimalism !

This is my latest (rubbish picture as always, sorry):

Gotta ask, how much use do each of your glitch boxes get? Are there any that you use most of the time? And why the two Ct5's?
Bartimaeus

experienced
experienced

Postby whoismarykelly » Thu May 31, 2018 5:26 pm

What's the box with 24 knobs :wha?:
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear