Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby ognoy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Chain:
Mooer Baby Tuner > Volume pedal > Mooer Rat > EP boost-clone(always on) > RV-3 > Pladask Fabrikat > Volante > supa trem 2 > amps

Volante and Supa Trem 2 are stereo.
Last edited by ognoy on Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OGNOY/solo(ambient/noise/drones)https://ognoy.bandcamp.com/
Solstorm(doom/postmetal) https://solstormdoom.bandcamp.com/
ognoy

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:46 pm

Dowi wrote:
Jwar wrote:The Bitquest has one whole Bitquest going into the Klein Bottle. I'm using a pretty crazy sound delay out of the Bitquest that sounds better fully wet, this way I can run it fully wet through the Bitquest and still dial in a dry signal. So, it's like the signal is running in parallel instead of series. Sounds pretty cool to me. I also have the entire Phantom Operator running in the KB. That makes it usable on bass. Before it squashed all low end and most of my signal like a bug. It pretty much sucks all the lows. With the KB, I'm able to get a lot of low end still. I'm still tweaking it though as it's not perfect.

Clever usage of the KB.
To be able to mix different parallel signals like that is something i would really love to try, though i doubt I would be able to use it without sacrificing some of the pedals I really need to be in series.

See that's the beauty of it though. You can have a whole chain of pedals going into one single FX loop in series if you want and then also have something layered in parallel. I like to add subtle nuances of sound behind my single on occasion instead of using them straight through. You can always turn it full wet as well if you want more of the effect to come through.

The Klein Bottle is a really cool pedal. The extra DB boosts really, really help. I can get massive sounds out of a little shitty 10 watt combo with that thing. lol.

I'd love to have it be expanded to more fx loops and be able to separately dial them in (that's how I do it now but I'm limited to three spots).
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:47 pm

ognoy wrote:Image

:ilfreak: :ilw:
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby JM Charcot » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:24 pm

ognoy wrote:Image

Looking good !
I'm curious about the Supa-Trem 2, how does it sound?
JM Charcot

committed
committed

Postby ognoy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:04 pm

Thanks!
The Supa Trem 2 is supa rad!
Using it in stereo, and it sound so good I use it way too much. ;)
OGNOY/solo(ambient/noise/drones)https://ognoy.bandcamp.com/
Solstorm(doom/postmetal) https://solstormdoom.bandcamp.com/
ognoy

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:44 am

Jwar wrote:See that's the beauty of it though. You can have a whole chain of pedals going into one single FX loop in series if you want and then also have something layered in parallel. I like to add subtle nuances of sound behind my single on occasion instead of using them straight through. You can always turn it full wet as well if you want more of the effect to come through.

The Klein Bottle is a really cool pedal. The extra DB boosts really, really help. I can get massive sounds out of a little shitty 10 watt combo with that thing. lol.

I'd love to have it be expanded to more fx loops and be able to separately dial them in (that's how I do it now but I'm limited to three spots).

Thanks for the in detail explanation. It seems really useful to prevent signal loss, even if right now I try to do it mainly using stuff with separated mix and volume (like the Dr sci pedals). If I feel the urge to try some different routing in the future i m gonna keep it in consideration.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dungus » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:41 am

I cordially invite you to fuck right off and let the rest of us talk about music like adults.- dubkitty
Dungus

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Dungus wrote:Image

Sexy indeed.
How do you like the supergo plus? Never got the chance to try one of those larger ones.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dungus » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:09 am

Thanks. I love the Superego plus. Infinite drones that I can feed my other pedals, with a whole load of really useable effects built-in too to increase the weird. Love it!

I cordially invite you to fuck right off and let the rest of us talk about music like adults.- dubkitty
Dungus

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BiancaCarder » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:50 am

Nothing, just became weary of seeing spammer in the last put up with the aid of field. Will exhort mods. It might be that you simply ought to demand the authorization trade to make this work.
BiancaCarder

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Jwar » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:36 am

BiancaCarder wrote:Nothing, just became weary of seeing spammer in the last put up with the aid of field. Will exhort mods. It might be that you simply ought to demand the authorization trade to make this work.

Bro. What.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby neonblack » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:52 pm

Is that a bot? Such weird spam
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BoatRich » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 pm

I need to mount my power supply under the board, add a chorus and a pitch fork or something
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby 01010111 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:34 am

BiancaCarder wrote:Nothing, just became weary of seeing spammer in the last put up with the aid of field. Will exhort mods. It might be that you simply ought to demand the authorization trade to make this work.

Sometimes I miss the word-salad bots

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:23 am

01010111 wrote:

Sometimes I miss the word-salad bots

Sometimes I turn predictive text on, mash the center prediction 20 times and hit send. Pretty fun.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear