Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby codetocontra » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:49 pm

New blood?!?!? Oh, you'll do fine here.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby LaChancla » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:33 pm

Thanks dudes! Looking forward to hanging out here.
LaChancla

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby dminner » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:20 pm

I love this simple setup. I just need to add a tremolo.
Attachments
AD467CE7-CDBD-4F61-B5DE-5CC1A5656CCF.jpeg
AD467CE7-CDBD-4F61-B5DE-5CC1A5656CCF.jpeg (131.26 KiB) Viewed 2889 times
dminner

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby tremolo3 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:06 am

Are those 2 the King of Tone?
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jero » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:54 am

tremolo3 wrote:Are those 2 the King of Tone?

RMA Tetanus I think
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:55 pm

latest and hopefully locked in for the year

don't intend to buy anything in 2019 (I know I have said that before) :(

Routing is a little odd but it's working well
There is a custom patch bay under the board that all the input output cables go to
From the bay it goes Tone Reaper (I like the patch bay because I won't mess up the TR Jack plugging in and out of it) - Dirge Comp - Dirge Slowly melting (Which is insane) - RV5 - Synth Wah - Zoom G3 -for octaves - odd filters and I have a gate patch always on - and pre loops! - (Crybaby is actually a G3 expression pedal that plugs into a patch bay output) - Dirge Acupulco gold (not in the pic) Subdecay echo box- ADD Plague (RAT/SHO/Muskett) Dirge EA - DL10 - Cheap Looper - Dirge Dweller (volume pedal is in the patch bay between the dirt and the looping stuff) and I can plug a jumper in if I ever want to just take one board.
Big black switcher goes to an old first act V-stack combo I usually use the vox models but the others are great. I push that into a randall RG410 wood panel if I need more volume. Overall I am super pumped about the setup. I lost basement space to my 9YO's art studio but my corner of the world is pretty loud!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 3.48.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 3.48.03 PM.png (486.66 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JM Charcot » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:08 pm

Mini pedalboard variations. Consists of EHX SuperEgo with EQD Tone Reaper Fuzz in the loop -> Moog Tremolo -> DroloFX Molecular Disruptor -> EQD Dispatch Master Delay -> Caline Pure Sky Timmy clone Overdrive.
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2019-01-05 à 19.09.27.png
JM Charcot

committed
committed

Postby Throttleman » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:12 pm

New here as a member. Many Google searches have led me here and I've learned a lot. Thought I would share some current gear and perhaps I can give back. Also posted in the 'Let's see your Amp' thread if you want to check that out.

Small board (Pedaltrain Metro 24), used mainly for playing with just a drummer, is currently: Polytune > Bit Commander > Sarcophagus > Rubberneck > 720. Two FS3X make better use of some of the functionality of the Rubberneck and 720. Powered by 1 Spot.

Large board (Temple Audio Trio 28), usually used in a three piece or larger group, is currently: (off board) Cry Baby 535Q > One Control loop (Acapulco Gold > Heretic > Martyr > Sabbra Cadabra) > Plexitube > Trimode > Loopbone (Loop 1 - Super Mod Workstation and expression knob > Delay Workstation) > (Loop 2 - Ditto) > JX-2 Pro (I often run into two amps). Polytune is on the JX-2 tuner out. Powered by two 1 Spots and four Radial 15v supplies. I love the Radial stuff but the power is difficult, at least with four of them.

All zip tied. Some Pedal Toppers on the larger board. I take signal of my amps using Radial JDX units.
Attachments
IMG_20190105_143546025 resize.png
IMG_20180505_210106554_LL resize.jpg
Throttleman

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:16 pm

Nice, love that double Philly Fuzz action! :!!!:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby odontophobia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Throttleman wrote:New here as a member. Many Google searches have led me here and I've learned a lot. Thought I would share some current gear and perhaps I can give back. Also posted in the 'Let's see your Amp' thread if you want to check that out.

Small board (Pedaltrain Metro 24), used mainly for playing with just a drummer, is currently: Polytune > Bit Commander > Sarcophagus > Rubberneck > 720. Two FS3X make better use of some of the functionality of the Rubberneck and 720. Powered by 1 Spot.

Large board (Temple Audio Trio 28), usually used in a three piece or larger group, is currently: (off board) Cry Baby 535Q > One Control loop (Acapulco Gold > Heretic > Martyr > Sabbra Cadabra) > Plexitube > Trimode > Loopbone (Loop 1 - Super Mod Workstation and expression knob > Delay Workstation) > (Loop 2 - Ditto) > JX-2 Pro (I often run into two amps). Polytune is on the JX-2 tuner out. Powered by two 1 Spots and four Radial 15v supplies. I love the Radial stuff but the power is difficult, at least with four of them.

All zip tied. Some Pedal Toppers on the larger board. I take signal of my amps using Radial JDX units.

Gonna have to do some digging into using the FS3X with the Rubberneck. Easy enough to build my own.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby hbombgraphics » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:45 pm

Welcome welcome! That's such a nice setup. Gotta go check out your amps now :)
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

odontophobia wrote:Gonna have to do some digging into using the FS3X with the Rubberneck. Easy enough to build my own.

Instant rubbernecking, modulation on/off, and tap tempo + osc (I think)
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby grandlowbass » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:36 pm

1st time posting here, love this place

Last edited by grandlowbass on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grandlowbass

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby odontophobia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:46 pm

Kill switch in the top?
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby grandlowbass » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:08 am

Yeah it is, not sure how much I like the placement though