Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby alexsga » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 am

so the A+B switch on the EHX lets you order-switch when in Parallel mode?
alexsga

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby JM Charcot » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:16 pm

alexsga wrote:so the A+B switch on the EHX lets you order-switch when in Parallel mode?


Not in paralell since there is no order but in serie yes you can choose which one goes in the other, without changing the cables.

hbombgraphics wrote:Very cool setup!

The series/parallel idea sounds like it would give you a ton of cool sounds with those pedals.

how do you like the caline pitch shifter?


I have an EHX Pitch Fork on my big pedalboard that I use mostly, so I can't really tell about the Caline, it works for what I want here, bringing pitches to the drones from the Freeze, but I never used it really with guitars and something else than sustained sounds. But anyway for drones it does the job, there is a wet and dry knob, which is what I want.
JM Charcot

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:13 am
Location: Brussels, BE.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby alexsga » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:24 pm

JM Charcot wrote:
alexsga wrote:so the A+B switch on the EHX lets you order-switch when in Parallel mode?


Not in paralell since there is no order but in serie yes you can choose which one goes in the other, without changing the cables.

how? :?:
alexsga

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby JM Charcot » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:25 am

alexsga wrote:
JM Charcot wrote:
alexsga wrote:so the A+B switch on the EHX lets you order-switch when in Parallel mode?


Not in paralell since there is no order but in serie yes you can choose which one goes in the other, without changing the cables.

how? :?:


When in series you activate A+B, then A/B will alternate the order.
JM Charcot

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:13 am
Location: Brussels, BE.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:03 pm

So the AB switch always changes the order? that's kinda cool but frightening
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.


https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8524
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby starmansam » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:55 am

Image

I put a new board together for a heavy psych band I just met up with. They were looking for an extra guitar player to fill out some space, and this fit the bill pretty nicely.
starmansam

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 am

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby qersty » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:20 am

starmansam wrote:Image

I put a new board together for a heavy psych band I just met up with. They were looking for an extra guitar player to fill out some space, and this fit the bill pretty nicely.

Wrong thread http://ilovefuzz.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=61665
qersty

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:11 am

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby starmansam » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:57 pm

I've been meaning to post it there too.
starmansam

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 am

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby JonnyAngle » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:38 pm

that is hot
JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3861
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Monarch » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:00 am

Bought Rockboard QUAD 4.2 pedalboard and did some rearrangements this weekend

Image
Ring modulator. Drone generator.
Monarch

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:37 am

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby hbombgraphics » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:16 pm

That's a sweet board, however my eyes are drawn to the polkadot box
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.


https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8524
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby ratrod » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:09 pm

Love the rackmount Ibanez delays! My DM1000 is my secret weapon.
ratrod

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby PanicProne » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:39 am

Monarch wrote:Bought Rockboard QUAD 4.2 pedalboard and did some rearrangements this weekend

Image

So nice! Love the look of the original mothership. Would really like to try that aswell as the original echolution. However, if we're talking about pedals I'd like the Carrier is one of those big regrets I have. I had the chance to get one a few years back but never pulled the trigger. Looks so cool and always seems to sound so good too!
PanicProne

experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 pm
Location: Swengland

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby UglyCasanova » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:14 pm

Setup for ILFEU

Image

Fuzz-E-Cat > Pladask Kniv with Enzo and Dronerainger in loop > Corazòn > Frazz > Meatbox > BioMoon prototype > Stammen
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11666
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Norway

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby IBNYX » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:12 pm

tommasters wrote:Image

I got a midi switcher, never had one before. Far out midi switchers are great! Except for all the cabling...

Now I can set up all the parts of a song along the bottom row (as long as I only have six) and just switch between them at will. Order of pedals instantly changing as well. It's really freeing


Ooh this is so nice! I sometimes miss the world of switchers, but I only ever got as big as the Swindler 4-loop one. What’s the sense pedal?
Muslim Trans Dyke | DD-500 Evangelist
Instagram Reddit
”Back and forth, soul without a body walks; It sees love and it sees witnessing, but not so much what the difference is.”
IBNYX

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:50 pm
Location: Western MA, US

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.